Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: corrupt evildoers arrested for horrible attack  (Read 5439 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
corrupt evildoers arrested for horrible attack
« on: July 10, 2018, 09:03:50 AM »

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: corrupt evildoers arrested for horrible attack
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 10:28:18 AM »
Well, the world we live now is so corrupted, that  i'm not surprised at all after reading the article. They deserve to be imprisoned for what they did.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 10:50:27 AM »
To me 15 years is too light a sentence for such a barbaric act. I'd personally say the rest of their lives in a maximum security mental hospital as they sound pretty fucked in the head.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 10:58:43 AM »
+1
There's no need to share such negativity all the time, Affinity. Focus on something positive. Being awake to the world's problems does not mean drowning yourself in them.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 06:58:54 PM »
well that government is so spineless.   a crime like that, they should all get the immediate firing squad, the pregnant criminal included.
or more fair.  they should all get shaved and burned the same way they did to that victim.  then the firing squad if they lived through that.

with punishments like that, a lot of people would think twice about doing such horrifying crimes.

There's no need to share such negativity all the time, Affinity. Focus on something positive. Being awake to the world's problems does not mean drowning yourself in them.
you're exaggerating.  I dont look for those kind of topics, but it is positive awareness that some may find useful and be more careful with their decisions and perhaps have more caution in life and stuff.   

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 09:51:19 PM »
+1
you're exaggerating.  I dont look for those kind of topics, but it is positive awareness that some may find useful and be more careful with their decisions and perhaps have more caution in life and stuff.   

I'm not. In your time here I've seen nothing but negativity and bait from you. Please, try to be more positive. Yes, awareness is one thing, but becoming absorbed in it is another.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Tags:

anything