Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Wikinside - Web Series (Video + Music/Album, by me!)  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Wikinside - Web Series (Video + Music/Album, by me!)
« on: July 31, 2012, 06:10:08 AM »

Wikinside is a short series I made with friends in 2011-2012 (our association: FFL Production): 21 episodes and almost 2h30 of video.

It tells the story of Victor, a dumb and lazy student, who arrives in the world of Wikipedia, a world full of culture. He encounters The Legend, an entity possessing all knowledge, and Pandora, a young girl with a mystical box, who will try to help him to go back to his world. However, Victor will face several challenges: he will fight a vampire (Orlok), medieval kings and other deadly threats.

Note: Everything's in French, but we're working on English subtitles. ;)

Trailer 1 with English Subs
Wikinside - Trailer 1

Trailer 2 with English Subs
Wikinside - Trailer 2.mp4

You can watch all the episodes here:
- Website
- DailyMotion
- YouTube

I composed the music (60 tracks and almost 65 minutes of music) and here's a demo of the soundtrack FOR FREE!! (You can pay if you want, it'll give us more money to realize our new projects for 2012, lolol). I was influenced by VG music, metal bands and soundtracks in general. It features 22 tracks from the series, plus 1 bonus track! And the "End Credits" tune has live rocking guitars recorded by the man, BONKERS!!

All the music can be found here for free: BandCamp!!

Enjoy! ;)

Tags: series music album 

anything