Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: This is my nerd level.  (Read 7486 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 08:55:09 PM »
You've definitely surpassed mine and Super Waffle's nerd levels, Flame.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 09:51:11 PM »
Naw. the ones on the top shelf up there were easy enough to find when they were new. Just about every ToysRus had em.

The D-Arts figures while more of a hassle, (online, shipping, etc) could be found in just about any online store. The Lime model however- was a REAL bitch to get. Took me forever to track one down to this one sit, and they were backordered, out of stock. So I ordered it, and it took a few months before they ever got a new shipments. Id say half a year maybe.

The Shadow I found in an FYE store. The animes are almost all from best Buy. Black Blood Brothers was a birthday present from a pal of mine.

The Pikachu, ive had since I was like, 10 or something.

The posters were from a nintendo special edition magazine full of only posters. The Biometals were handmade.

Although My MEGAMAN nerddom levels are quite high let me tell you.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline JooohnShaft

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 02:08:57 AM »
I've got a giant predator figure... Does that count?

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 03:19:03 PM »
Obi Wan Kenobi vs. 8 Sith Lords

Offline Ring_of_Varda

• Str+30, Con+10, Int+30, Luck+5, Atk+40, Def+14
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 07:21:57 PM »
Crisis!

I must know where you got that death figure! here i was pretty excited to get the neca alucard and open mouth drac to make my set of four. you guys never cease to amaze me in the cool things you find.

ahhh.... death..
*drools*
"For God to be good, evil is a necessity in this world."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 08:15:38 PM »

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 01:24:44 PM »
Hmm...I recognize the Exia and the Nadleeh, and I *think* that's a Knightmare Frame from Code Geass? But the other mechs dont ring a bell...alas ;_;

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 09:22:48 PM »

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 04:35:09 AM »
Whatever Tieria's fat Gundam was? I forgot T_T

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Husky

• Don't let the post count fool you I've been around since 2001
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • ICVD!!!
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 05:15:03 AM »
thats a hell ov a mega man collection you got ther flame, I think its larger than my Street Fighter figure collection
[img width= height=]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/photos-ak-ash1/v238/45/53/550506684/n550506684_756072_7919.jpg[/img]

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 07:29:41 PM »
Quote from: Ring_of_Varda
Crisis!

I must know where you got that death figure! here i was pretty excited to get the neca alucard and open mouth drac to make my set of four. you guys never cease to amaze me in the cool things you find.

ahhh.... death..
*drools*
Thank you, baby. Those NECA figures are decent, I think they could've done a better job with the facial details; The unpainted prototype models looked way better than the final product. That Death figure is an exclusive creation that was crafted specifically for me [by IGA himself]. Here are some additional photographicals:

(those are the Prize Collection statues, only sold in Japan and are quite rare nowadays)

I also just received my Limited Edition Joker Statue,

Quote from: Husky
thats a hell ov a mega man collection you got ther flame, I think its larger than my Street Fighter figure collection
Indeed it is.. but I am still working on my own MM collection shall no doubt surpass his. It will feature extremely rare figures that have never been commercially released and are only known to fierce collectors. Time is money...

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 01:11:38 PM »

Part of my humble collections.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »
is that a psp sitting on your dex

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »
Just to compliment my lovely screwdriver.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 06:00:38 PM »
:3
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags:

anything