Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Games(or systems) you have gotten recently or are getting  (Read 4681 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Games(or systems) you have gotten recently or are getting
« on: January 22, 2012, 10:58:22 PM »
I just wanted to post this just because. It can be very recent like today or the beginning of the month or one that you are going to get soon. I hope this stays relevant somewhat.

PS2 dragon quest 8 , megaman x8

Game Boy final fantasy legend III, FF adventure(both boxed with everything)

super famicom romancing saga, actraiser

3DS Zelda edition with good ole oot
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Games(or systems) you have gotten recently or are getting
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:26:31 AM »
Picked up Fragile Dreams: Farewell ruins of the Moon (wii) and Alice: Madness Returns (360).

I'm really beginning to want a 3DS, but there are a few games coming out in the coming months that I must get first: The Last Story (wii), Yakuza Dead Souls (ps3), NiNoKuni (ps3) and finally the long overdue european version of Catherine (360 or ps3, haven't decided yet).

There are so many games I need to buy at some point. I actually keep a list to remember them all. There are almost 100 games on it as we speak :(

EDIT: Dragon Quest 8 is excellent. One of the best JRPGs I have ever played. Hope you'll enjoy it!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 01:30:26 AM by shelverton. »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 12:47:13 AM »
Picked up Fragile Dreams: Farewell ruins of the Moon (wii) and Alice: Madness Returns (360).

I'm really beginning to want a 3DS, but there are a few games coming out in the coming months that I must get first: The Last Story (wii), Yakuza Dead Souls (ps3), NiNoKuni (ps3) and finally the long overdue european version of Catherine (360 or ps3, haven't decided yet).

There are so many games I need to buy at some point. I actually keep a list to remember them all. There are almost 100 games on it as we speak :(

EDIT: Dragon Quest 8 is excellent. One of the best JRPGs I have ever played. Hope you'll enjoy it!

Thanks will enjoy dq(w)8 also just out of question would tales of grace be on your list?

Also wii : legend of zelda skyward sword

last game I will get will be tales of the abyss and then that is it for a long time to much games so little time.
(click to show/hide)

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »

Yeah, Tales of Graces F is on my list. I'm not very familiar with the Tales series, so I thought this might be a good start. Was gonna pick up Tales of Vesperia but.. DAMN! That game is already kinda expensive in my part of the world :( It seems Tales games are released here and then they just vanish from the face of earth literally weeks after, only to reappear on the used games market for MORE than they retailed for. Sigh.

My love for Zelda is not what it used to be, so I am not picking up Skyward Sword anytime soon. I'm sure the game is great and everything, but I'm just not that excited. Dunno why. I'll probably get it someday, just not now!

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 02:42:42 PM »
Yeah, Tales of Graces F is on my list. I'm not very familiar with the Tales series, so I thought this might be a good start. Was gonna pick up Tales of Vesperia but.. DAMN! That game is already kinda expensive in my part of the world :( It seems Tales games are released here and then they just vanish from the face of earth literally weeks after, only to reappear on the used games market for MORE than they retailed for. Sigh.

My love for Zelda is not what it used to be, so I am not picking up Skyward Sword anytime soon. I'm sure the game is great and everything, but I'm just not that excited. Dunno why. I'll probably get it someday, just not now!

I hear tales of game going for 80 pounds around your side of the town and s for skyward sword it is zelda so your going to get no less than a good adventure but that wii motion plus everyone on youtube makes it sound like it's so perfect when it's not that thing is very percise this is a game were you cannot screw around or it will not work.
(click to show/hide)

Tags: Games old new used rare super rare 

anything