Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Is worth it to re-buy Dracula X Chronicles for the PS Vita?  (Read 9643 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Is worth it to re-buy Dracula X Chronicles for the PS Vita?
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 08:55:17 AM »
Although I bought it once, now with my hacked PSP it's pretty much nixed the whole LoadTimes thing.  No Vita for me.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 09:43:34 AM »
@Geist
Most of PSP games looks better on Vita.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 11:45:30 PM »
I absolutely LOVED DXC, and if they'd let you play PSP games on a Ps3 I'd probably buy it again.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 02:38:49 AM »
Too bad the PSP composite cable only fills up about a third of the screen and doesn't even preserve the PSP screen's aspect ratio. That said, games do look kinda spiffy on it...but a short cord means you won't be leaning back on the couch.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 07:49:05 AM »
Thanks for the info for DXC for Vita. I think I may need to go and pick that up.  ;D

Tags: