Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I'M STREAMING YOOKA-LAYLEE ON TWITCH TONIGHT, U GAIS!  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
I'M STREAMING YOOKA-LAYLEE ON TWITCH TONIGHT, U GAIS!
« on: April 15, 2017, 01:39:23 PM »
Hey, everybody! Just letting you know that I'm streaming Yooka-Laylee on Twitch with Uzo tonight. He'll be the one actually playing while yours truly will be an observer/commentator on the whole shebang. We're gonna kick things off around 7:30 pm EST tonight, so be there to watch me yell at Uzo because he doesn't like my dog & won't stop jumping off of cliffs & shit (please refer to his LoZ: BotW playthrough). Here's the link:

https://www.twitch.tv/marcdwyz

Thanks for taking time to read the post, everyone! Hope to see you there! ????
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:41:03 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: I'M STREAMING YOOKA-LAYLEE ON TWITCH TONIGHT, U GAIS!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 04:06:47 PM »
Fuuuuuck, I wish my Kickstarter physical copy would arrive already. It'll probably be all mangled like my Shovel Knight record from BigWax is.

A.k.a. I DON'T WANNA WATCH ANYONE ELSE PLAY BECAUSE I JUST WANNA EXPERIENCE IT FRESH, F.F.S. PLAYTONIC GAMES ;_;
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: