Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Issue accessing LoS2 Revelations DLC  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« on: March 10, 2020, 06:50:57 PM »
So, every once in a while I keep coming back to this problem I never quite solved.

I am mainly a Sony person, but I do have a 360 console, and own LoS2 for both PS3/360 digitally (along with their dlc).

I have never gotten the Revelations dlc to show up in the menu on the 360 version. I can access the other digital content just fine.
I've done search queries and some people seem to genuinely have this problem, though most others just didn't know where to find the additional content page to begin with.

I've tried everything. I've deleted the dlc and reinstalled it, deleted everything (game included) and reinstalled it, cleared the system memory cache and repeated those two, etc.
I've never received a prompt about a software update during these attempts either.

Does anyone know what the issue is? Is it possible that the dlc only cooperates with a physical copy?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 09:00:38 PM »
I know mine had region lock way back and I had to buy another copy, but doesn't sound like that's the case here

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 10:27:45 PM »
No, all of my stuff is same region/account (North America).
(click to show/hide)

Offline Hayoam

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 10:29:25 PM »
No, all of my stuff is same region/account (North America).

Never got to play Alucard in that game.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 10:31:17 PM by Hayoam »

Tags:

anything