Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles May 2013
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on March 02, 2024, 04:24:11 AM »
After this point, the rework progress to LC1 will be temporarily frozen until music/sound DMCA problem is solved. There won't be any function-wise update unless new bugs are reported.

https://github.com/Aceearly1993/lecarde-1/releases/tag/v0.5.0
Fan Stuff / Re: CHRONICLES OF THE WOLF
« Last post by RichterB on February 28, 2024, 03:28:15 PM »
Check out the official cover for Chronicles of the Wolf by Junki Sakuraba!

https://twitter.com/Migami_Games/status/1762908202163712337?t=QpgiSt3aUEbb2MR4TbPkDg&s=19

More fun announcements to come!

There is also an updated version of the steam demo coming soon!

I've been seeing the drip of info on Twitter recently, and I'm so happy to hear things are progressing well! I've been thinking that Q1 2024 was getting tight and that an announcement of one kind or another would be coming...but thankfully it wasn't the Metroid Prime 4 kind of announcement. :-)

Still my number one most anticipated game. I can't wait for this one! The Lecarde games were joyful, healing experiences, Wallachia was a fun one, and I expect this to be gaming euphoria. Thank you for all your efforts!!!

EDIT: Honestly, if this doesn't come out on Switch right away, I might just end up getting the Steam version and then Switch down the line. I'm really curious about the idea of an updated demo. Wonder how much has changed, especially with regard to the hit box/pattern of the first skeleton boss.
Fan Stuff / Re: CHRONICLES OF THE WOLF
« Last post by Migami Games on February 28, 2024, 10:42:59 AM »
Check out the official cover for Chronicles of the Wolf by Junki Sakuraba!

https://twitter.com/Migami_Games/status/1762908202163712337?t=QpgiSt3aUEbb2MR4TbPkDg&s=19

More fun announcements to come!

There is also an updated version of the steam demo coming soon!

Fan Stuff / Re: Carpathian Night Starring Bela Lugosi
« Last post by VladOfWallachia on February 28, 2024, 09:21:00 AM »
We are very close to being ready for the release date announcement, and unless something unforeseen delays us, the Steam version of Carpathian Night Starring Bela Lugosi will launch in late March.

Now that we are at the end, I wanted to thank this community and everyone who ever posted in this thread for their contributions to this project. The development of this game was by far the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life. It was a relentless grind that lasted six years, and the only thing that kept me going and enabled me to endure was the encouraging words and feedback from people like you. If nobody cared about what I was doing, I would have quit this project long ago. I went through the grinder because so many of you convinced me that our project was something special, worth dedicating my entire being to. Considering how this journey is ending, with Carpathian Night as the debut video game of the legendary Bela Lugosi, I can't thank you guys enough for encouraging me to stay on this path. I couldn't be happier with how this all ended, and I wouldn't take it back for anything.

Thank you all for everything, I hope you understand how much of an impact your encouraging words has had on us and on our project. You will always be a part of Carpathian Night's story.

« Last post by VladOfWallachia on February 27, 2024, 08:57:56 AM »
Cool!  Looking forward to playing the full version of this. Will double dip if it comes to console.

Console versions will be ready closer to summer time.
« Last post by Kamirine on February 26, 2024, 08:21:18 AM »
(click to show/hide)

Cool!  Looking forward to playing the full version of this. Will double dip if it comes to console.
Off Topic / Re: Music you've been digging lately
« Last post by Eric Roman on February 24, 2024, 05:47:44 PM »
At some point Apple Music started dripfeeding me random bits of Touhou arrangement albums and one day WORLD THEORY got me rocking out to all the sproingysproingy between the moemoe moments:

Off Topic / Re: Music you've been digging lately
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on February 24, 2024, 01:52:31 PM »
Haven't bought a KMFDM album since 2003's WWIII. Heard some tracks off the new one and decided to pick it up, and I think it's great.

Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: What game(s) have you been playing lately?
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on February 24, 2024, 01:49:48 PM »
Blazed through Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name in time for the release of Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, which I'm currently playing. Second best series for me after Castlevania.
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles May 2013
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on February 20, 2024, 03:08:29 PM »
https://github.com/Aceearly1993/lecarde-1

maintenance focusing on issues parallels with Lecarde 2 rework edition
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
anything