Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o  (Read 32409 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2013, 10:31:01 AM »
I guess we just have to set up a time for it.
I am not sure I will be able to participate, nor do I have some kind of capture device so that others could see.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2013, 07:30:09 PM »
I actually had a lot of fun playing Judgment with my friends! ... We had WAY to much fun with that game...more than we should have...

Teehee, that sounds so wrong ;D

I can't play online because my Wii uses downloaded ISO's.
I would love to see battles between members of the Dungeon, please upload videos!

Who said that great lie to you? You can play online even if your Wii uses a modchip, is modded in any way, play games from a HDD or whatever, its not Xbox lol

My wii is modded and I can play any game online without problems, also a friend of mine have a softmodded wii and plays online as well.

You dont need to update or anything, you only need to connect it to internet, enter in your game and thats it :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2013, 01:28:58 PM »
Yeah, what Lelygax said.

It's systems that have a central network (PSN, XBLA) that you have a possibility of getting banned and losing your account.
Since there's no such thing as that for Wii, as long as you got a friendcode and a buddy, you can play online.
Some games even let you play online without that (Tatsunoko VS Capcom, Monster Hunter Tri' *I think*).

The only problem with online Wii ISO gaming is that if your ISO is modified in any way, you will get a disconnect because the two opposite data may not match, which would cause a problem (that's why when people play with Brawl+, Brawl-, or ProjectM, all members of the battle must have the exact same mod and version of mod, otherwise you'll desync and get a disconnect).
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2013, 02:13:16 PM »
I'll look into it this weekend, I always wanted to try Mario Kart online, amongst others (like Judgment)  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

anything