Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o  (Read 32007 times)

Offline SaibotMK

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2013, 09:56:43 PM »
Actually I'm playing it on my PC.  :-X

Nice, I had forgot that it is possible to do that, thanks  :)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2013, 10:06:50 PM »
You can see it in HD. Wii games (also PS2 games) look awesome when emulated on a PC.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2013, 03:06:49 AM »
I wish it would already be 2014 so we know what the future of Castlevania is.

Ehehehe! Patience is a virtue my friend.

I doubt they'll make a Judgment 2.
I say, bring in the pachislots!

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2013, 08:35:54 AM »
+1
Man, I expected nothing from this game yet I had a ton of fun with it. I played it obsessively last fall. Too bad it got the reviews it did; the game wasn't anything particularly special but beyond the character designs it wasn't god awful either.

I actually like Simon's redesign, chuu~

I guess that's it. I remember everyone hating on this game when it came out, but the more I play it, the more fun I have. It's not deep but it is a good time. I could play this one with my gal and she could do pretty well with it without having to memorize move lists.

How are you man? It's been a long time!

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2013, 08:42:32 AM »
I wonder if someone now has the guts to make a "So...I actually really like Harmony of Despair...0_o" thread.

:)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2013, 08:46:48 AM »
+1
Some people still play Harmony of Despair.
I'm not one of those people, but I know they exist!

Man, you guys have got me now hankering for some online Judgment action.  We should set up an evening and play together.

And yes, Wii Games on a PC look AMAZING!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 08:48:46 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »
I'm one of them. I still can't beat the advanced chapters with Charlotte.

And yes, Wii Games on a PC look AMAZING!
Indeed!

I wonder if someone now has the guts to make a "So...I actually really like Harmony of Despair...0_o" thread.

:)
Challenge accepted  :)

I guess that's it. I remember everyone hating on this game when it came out, but the more I play it, the more fun I have. It's not deep but it is a good time. I could play this one with my gal and she could do pretty well with it without having to memorize move lists.

How are you man? It's been a long time!
That's how it worked for me  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2013, 10:31:58 PM »
Man, you guys have got me now hankering for some online Judgment action.  We should set up an evening and play together.

Ohhh... someone should upload some CVD battle videos.  :)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2013, 03:38:03 AM »
Never played this online but I would enjoy the first chance I get. Haven't rocked my faves (Death and Maria) for a short long time. It might be the fact that I'm on Harmony of Despair a lot more than I should be. How do u find your friend code on the wii?
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2013, 04:56:13 AM »

Maaan that'd be awesome! I wish I had a real Wii now unless anyone knows a way to play thr Dolphin emu online. Which I can't imagine would be all that great just yet. Still though, that'd be really fun!

Ohhh... someone should upload some CVD battle videos.  :)

Actually I'd be pretty interested to see those so I concur! :)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2013, 09:12:54 AM »
I have Dolphin, but I also own it on my Wii and can play 2-player 'cuz my Wii uses it as ISO and my Wii-U uses the disc. ;)
I am not savvy on how much has progressed in terms of Dolphin features, so I'm not sure if online play is operational on there.

If it is, I can play using the PC version as well. Bwahahaa.

"Apologies, but I cannot allow myself to be defeated."
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2013, 12:24:28 PM »
After reading this topic, i decided to give it a shot, but instead of seting up my wii, i've tried it on dolphin, i've only tried a little the castle mode and it's not so bad as i thought that it might be, but still movement control, along with some kind of auto targeting?, can't say for sure, is a little clunky.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2013, 12:47:59 PM »
This topic makes me want to play this game now. I only use Belmonts and Death but hey it's good stuff.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 01:33:03 PM »
Please play with the Classic Controller.  It's the best way to play IMO.
Also... man, Carmilla is STILL such a hottie... mmm...
You must obey Da Rulez!