Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o  (Read 32252 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2013, 11:09:37 PM »
But it was so fun!  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline chainsawmidget

• that guy
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 11:25:09 PM »

I use my wavebird as for carmilla ehh... I prefer Sypha which reminds me

I'm on Maria's side  :P

Castlevania Judgement - They are huge!
Dammit, Japan.  Why do you have to be so Japan-like?

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »
How do you unlock Dracula and Death and the rest of the characters? Just beat everyone's story mode?

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2013, 02:39:08 PM »
+1
You have to beat the game twice with every character to get to the final boss and true ending.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2013, 11:47:11 PM »
Like story mode twice, arcade mode twice, story mode AND arcade mode? I'm definitely going to do it whatever it is but....I also wish The Arcade was available for Wii so I could play that one too!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2013, 10:17:04 AM »
+1
Yeah you gotta beat it with every character to unlock "True Story Mode", as each character's first ending is a 'key' that Aeon uses to meld the timelines back.
However, to truly mend the timelines the strongest character needs to defeat the final boss.

This means that to see the true endings and what happened to every character, you have to beat the game with each of them.  This includes Aeon, who is unlocked after the first endings are done for the other characters, from what I recall.

I haven't unlocked everything in Castle Mode but you don't really get anything with that mode aside from the unlockable trinkets, I believe.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2013, 08:53:37 AM »
I'd give my left nut for a model hack of this game.
"Stuff and things."

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2013, 07:21:17 PM »
I really wished we could have gotten models of both original Simon and Chronicles Simon in this game.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2013, 12:31:01 AM »
Yeah that would have been awesome. The designs in this game really are butt-ugly. Dunno what made anyone there at Konami think they were a good idea. :P

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2013, 01:04:36 AM »
One of IGA's staff was a former assistant for Takeshi Obata of Death Note. So the entire team decided to ask this staff person to go and ask Takeshi if he can do illustrations for Judgment. We all know what happened next.

And also, Death Note is popular in Japan.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2013, 01:47:19 PM »
One of IGA's staff was a former assistant for Takeshi Obata of Death Note. So the entire team decided to ask this staff person to go and ask Takeshi if he can do illustrations for Judgment. We all know what happened next.

And also, Death Note is popular in Japan.

Bleh. To me it's more the characters that don't even look like themselves that I have a problem with like Grant and Eric. Simon's design sucks too, but those two were the ones I had the most problem with.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2013, 02:26:52 AM »
Grant is super ugly and at the same time so cheap character..........
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2013, 02:31:05 PM »
Some designs were nice, like Maria (who looks like her Death Note counterpart, anyway), Sypha and Shanoa.
And Aeon is a really cool new character.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2013, 03:06:45 PM »
Grant is super ugly and at the same time so cheap character..........

Yeah I hate dealing with him. SUch a pain in the ass. xP

Some designs were nice, like Maria (who looks like her Death Note counterpart, anyway), Sypha and Shanoa.
And Aeon is a really cool new character.

Yeah I especially liked Shanoa and Aeon's designs! Most of the rest were meh though.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2013, 05:59:38 PM »
We should set up a Judgment Night.

Also, if you have a few hours, you all should watch "Judgment Night".
Here, I'll help by posting this obligatory full-length movie:

JUDGMENT NIGHT (1993) Emilio Estevez - Full Movie
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)