Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I've never been one for Furries  (Read 19621 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2013, 07:45:11 PM »
Where do Bronies fall? I mean, there's some greeeeaaat MLP smut and horses have fur. They call it hair, sure, but it's still fur.

And anyone else kinda get mad at Sally when she tells Sonic she's not his girl or pretends she's not interested in him? She fucking makes out with him in one episode and then in the next episode she's all like, "Pssht, nigga please." She's such a total slut and I sometimes think she really needs to get roboticized.

Maybe I'll start season 2 tonight... The end of Season 1 was kinda sad. Poor Tails.  :'(
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2013, 04:47:11 AM »
Where do Bronies fall? I mean, there's some greeeeaaat MLP smut and horses have fur. They call it hair, sure, but it's still fur.

And anyone else kinda get mad at Sally when she tells Sonic she's not his girl or pretends she's not interested in him? She fucking makes out with him in one episode and then in the next episode she's all like, "Pssht, nigga please." She's such a total slut and I sometimes think she really needs to get roboticized.

Maybe I'll start season 2 tonight... The end of Season 1 was kinda sad. Poor Tails.  :'(

Um wow no comment for the bulk of that. In fact *gets out ten foot pole and measures length against most of that comment, takes another few steps back* I'll just say that the divide between MLP haters and MLP fans isn't much if at all less sharp between furries than it is in other communities. Though the furfandom probably has a larger proportion of bronies than most. As for whether the MLP characters qualify as "furry" or not it depends on who you ask unless they've been given more humanized forms. I think the general consensus though is that the canon character designs are not anthropomorphic enough to qualify as really furry. Here's a handy chart I stumbled on looking for the other chart below:

And here's an old but useful chart that will guide you through the many personalities you will encounter on your magical tour of the fandom:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 06:45:36 AM by Ratty »

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2013, 09:44:48 AM »
I'll admit-I'm a little unnerved by furries, but that stems from having seemingly only met the dregs of their society. You know, that ones Ratty was just explaining-they have no qualms whatsoever bringing up their...provocative tastes at the drop of a hat. Hell, they've actually been pretty aggressive about it. I've never met a classy, discreet furry to date; I have no doubts on their existence though & I'm sure we'd get along swimmingly because, ya know, I assume they have some common sense & decency.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2013, 11:42:44 AM »
"I'm a vixen trapped in a man's body."

I just realized all the others made me smile, but that one made me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2013, 01:04:29 PM »

LoL, how about this?
h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysMxyCdja4A#t=03m48s

DID I HEAR A HORSE? WAS THAT A HORSE, AND THEN AN "OH MY"? YOU SICK SOB!  ;D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 01:08:49 PM by Mooning Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2013, 03:20:28 PM »
I'll admit-I'm a little unnerved by furries, but that stems from having seemingly only met the dregs of their society. You know, that ones Ratty was just explaining-they have no qualms whatsoever bringing up their...provocative tastes at the drop of a hat. Hell, they've actually been pretty aggressive about it. I've never met a classy, discreet furry to date; I have no doubts on their existence though & I'm sure we'd get along swimmingly because, ya know, I assume they have some common sense & decency.

Oh I'm sure you've met people who are furries and they just haven't told you. I believe most people don't realize how big the kink is because most furries have the good sense to not just bring it up at every opportunity. Just the ones with a bad persecution complex etc.

And now for something completely different-

Humanized (or at least Anime-ized) Bunnie Rabbot! from http://kuakness.deviantart.com/ I would make a Soviet Russia joke, but just can't think of how to word it properly.

LoL, how about this?
h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysMxyCdja4A#t=03m48s

DID I HEAR A HORSE? WAS THAT A HORSE, AND THEN AN "OH MY"? YOU SICK SOB!  ;D

I haven't clicked the link, but I bet it's classic Ghost/True Capitalist Radio lol.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 03:22:21 PM by Ratty »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2013, 05:50:22 PM »
+1
In Soviet Russia, Robotnik humanizes YOU!
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2013, 06:13:38 PM »
In Soviet Russia, Robotnik humanizes YOU!

lulz I loved Yakov Smirnov as a young kid growing up the crazy 80's.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2013, 03:30:59 AM »
Speaking of Bunnie, when did she lose her arm and legs? In the time travel episode, they saved her, I thought, and prevented Rosie from getting roboticized too. But then in the next episode Bunnie is still a cyborg and you don't even hear from Rosie.

And what the fuck is with the dragons? Totally badass, can take out an entire robo army by themselves, but get captured easily by Robotnik.

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2013, 12:26:57 PM »
Speaking of Bunnie, when did she lose her arm and legs? In the time travel episode, they saved her, I thought, and prevented Rosie from getting roboticized too. But then in the next episode Bunnie is still a cyborg and you don't even hear from Rosie.

And what the fuck is with the dragons? Totally badass, can take out an entire robo army by themselves, but get captured easily by Robotnik.

Rosie was a character who was just added to keep the ending of that 2-parter from being all bottom. She had a few more appearances in the comics, but her purpose in the show was just to appear at the end to demonstrate that the trip to the past hadn't been entirely futile. As for Bunnie maybe that's just the nature of time paradoxes. But it's entirely possible she was caught later and partially roboticized, a story-boarded but unanimated alternate sequence for the opening credits showed this.

The dragons were just kind of a bad idea imo. Dulcy served mostly as a talking transportation device.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:29:30 PM by Ratty »

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2013, 07:19:24 PM »
Haha! This topic really surprised me! It was very fun to read! I entered because from the title I couldn't figure out what was it about.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2013, 02:24:15 PM »
Haha! This topic really surprised me! It was very fun to read! I entered because from the title I couldn't figure out what was it about.

Glad you enjoyed it. I was going to post a crossover pic for your thread of a furry in Poison cosplay, but then the source only allows those with furaffinity accounts to view their profile.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2013, 02:30:06 PM »
You could simply host the image in another place and put a link to his profile, but okay. :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags:

anything