Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What anime are you currently watching....  (Read 131389 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: What anime are you currently watching....
« Reply #300 on: February 18, 2020, 08:05:12 PM »
Rewatched Hellsing Ultimate. Rewatched the first half of Panty & Stocking while finally finishing off the other half, and gonna do the same with Space Dandy next.

Anime is for losers.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #301 on: March 02, 2020, 12:22:37 AM »
Cowboy Bebop, subbed version, because I never caught all the dubbed version, and Faye Valentine will be a familiar voice (Ranma female version, Lina Inverse, and Himiko Shinobibe from Mashin Hero Wataru).

If anime is for losers, I've been losing a lot catching up on years of not really having access to anime then. The last 5-7 years, one series after another, old and new.  ;D

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: March 20, 2020, 03:08:08 AM »
+1
Cowboy Bebop wrapped up, damned great anime, a true classic.

Now on to a silly one, Goldfish Warning.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #303 on: April 12, 2020, 01:44:27 AM »
Shokugeki no Soma Fifth Plate! Yes! I'm sure after this the entire manga series is done.

Shocking breakout of the season for me is: Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... (My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!)
Wahahahahaha! Super funny!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #304 on: April 12, 2020, 11:09:21 AM »
I've been giving the anime adaption of the Manga Grand Blue a try. Sadly it doesn't contain all that is in the manga (for some ridiculous reason the anime adaptions like to shorten things a bit just for time slots or whatever) but it is still funny to watch  ;D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline VladOfWallachia

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Carpathian Night
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: April 13, 2020, 06:55:01 AM »
Shokugeki no Soma Fifth Plate!

I’m a big fan of this anime, I’ve seen the whole thing. I haven’t finished the manga though.

Recently finished season 1 of My Hero Academia. Also been getting lots of recommendations for Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, might start watching that soon.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: April 13, 2020, 10:52:22 AM »
Also been getting lots of recommendations for Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, might start watching that soon.

I've been reading this one. It's a bit odd in places but for some unknown reason I can't put it down.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: April 14, 2020, 02:01:41 AM »
I’m a big fan of this anime, I’ve seen the whole thing. I haven’t finished the manga though.

As far as I know, the anime is faithful to the manga. The conclusion (last arc) of the manga will be the current ongoing season.

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: April 24, 2020, 02:12:14 AM »
Stop Stop Hibari kun, a rarity from 1983, rarity because the whole thing is subbed online (stuff from that era is not easy to find complete). It involves a boy whose mother died, and one of her former lovers, a yakuza head, takes him in. He falls in love at first sight with Hibari......except Hibari is a trap, the only son of 4 children of the mafia head. This one looks to have plenty of hijinx in it.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: April 24, 2020, 03:08:16 AM »
I binge watched Darwin's Game. I loved it. I liked how smooth the animation was. I can't wait for the second season.

Copy pasted the premise from wiki: 17-year old Kaname Sudō accepts an online invitation by a friend to play an app game called Darwin's Game, unbeknownst to him that it involves a fight between life and death. Those who play the game are given a Sigil, an ability that varies from player to player. Trapped in this game of relentless murder and conquest, Kaname determines to clear the game, and seek out and kill the Game Master.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: May 04, 2020, 02:04:00 AM »
+1
Finally watched Kimi no na wa/ Your Name after postponing it for years. LOL
It's really good. Reminds me of Ghibli movies.

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: May 11, 2020, 06:57:09 PM »
Another one from 1983, one of the early magical girl anime's, Creamy Mami, the Magic Angel. 52 episodes long, hopefully a more satisfying ending than Hibari Kun, which also had an abrupt ending in it's manga form.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: June 02, 2020, 02:34:20 AM »
Marathon watching My Hero Academia. Shouto ♥♪

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: January 15, 2021, 11:45:07 PM »
No one has been updating this... boo
So for this season I'm watching:
1. Toutotsuni Egypt Shin (Oh Suddenly Egyptian Gods!) LOL These are just shorts and it is free to watch on youtube but in Japanese.
2. Show by Rock Stars (4th season of show by rock, still cute as ever)
3. Cells at Work!! (second season of cells at work, YAY!)
4. Cells at Work: Code Black (this is Cells at work but for an older audience dealing with adult health problems)

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2021, 01:03:47 AM »
My wife and I finished Assassination Classroom just recently.  The end made both of us cry.  :-[  Really liked that one.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Tags:

anything