Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dracula X glitch  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Harrycombs

• Monster fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: January 29, 2014, 08:52:15 PM »
Has anyone figured out what causes Dracula X Chronicle's save file corruption glitch to happen? I started to play it again today and I ran into it again. This must be the third time it has happened to me. So annoying. I'll never collect all those records at this rate.
The dream reveals the reality, which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art.

Franz Kafka

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 09:51:12 AM »
Has anyone figured out what causes Dracula X Chronicle's save file corruption glitch to happen? I started to play it again today and I ran into it again. This must be the third time it has happened to me. So annoying. I'll never collect all those records at this rate.

I've never seen this happen with my copy. Did you buy a defective one or is this not just your own copy?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: