0 (0%)
Say... Peace!
0 (0%)
Kraven...
0 (0%)
ThornWhippedVamp
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Username change pollol  (Read 1865 times)

Offline JooohnShaft

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« on: November 22, 2011, 01:17:10 AM »
So i'm thinking of changing my username...

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 01:35:37 AM »
Choosing a new user name does require some thought on the user's part. But for the purpose of anew name, what you chose is ultimately your decision. You should find something that 'fits' your criteria of character or something that just caters to 'you'. In my case I chose X. It's simple and cool-sounding. I also chose it due to my favorite Capcom character; Mega Man X. That and like MMX, I too have an inner conflict of fighting and violence. It just fits is all. And I also use it as a pen name for my art. If you have a nick-name or something along those lines, why not go with it?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 02:07:38 AM »
Enough with polls, choose your own name,  don't ask others what to call you.

Topic locked.

Tags: