Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse  (Read 274101 times)

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Castlevania Chronicles - Dracula's Curse
« Reply #600 on: September 27, 2014, 05:39:45 PM »
Haha, he cant wait for the release either lol
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #601 on: September 30, 2014, 08:31:38 AM »
Ok fellas, the countdown is on!! I have a few minor bugs to get worked out, nothing that breaks the game so thats a plus lol. And the beta will be up! On the negative my wife has gotten some nasty bug going around so I will be taking care of all the dinner/kids homework etc so dont crucify me if its a day or two late lol. Unless something major happens though, tomorrow by 5pm will be game time for the beta testers!!!! 8)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #602 on: September 30, 2014, 11:17:07 AM »
On the negative my wife has gotten some nasty bug going around so I will be taking care of all the dinner/kids homework etc so dont crucify me if its a day or two late lol.

Nobody can crucify you for that. Just take however much time you think you'll need to get everything squared away.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline eryson

• The Fangaems Connoisseur
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: DraculaXX (SNES)
« Reply #603 on: September 30, 2014, 03:50:43 PM »
Yeah, as X said.  Dont worry about the time!

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #604 on: September 30, 2014, 08:37:08 PM »
Lol thanks guys  ;D I'm having a hard time with the one up system right now, at least based off of score.  The only thing i can get working with it is that once you reach 20,000 points you get a one up, but it resets the score counter back down to zero.  Not a game breaker by any means but it just kinda bumbs me out because something so simple shouldn't be such a pain in the ass lol.  Honestly, the score wasn't meant to be an unlock of anything (that's something else i got up my sleeve :) ) all it really is for is for one ups, so i guess im probably doing the usual and beating myself up over nothing lol.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2014, 01:53:15 AM »
I'm having a hard time with the one up system right now, at least based off of score.  The only thing i can get working with it is that once you reach 20,000 points you get a one up, but it resets the score counter back down to zero.  Not a game breaker by any means but it just kinda bumbs me out because something so simple shouldn't be such a pain in the ass lol.

Sometimes it's the little things that are the most challenging, lol.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #606 on: October 01, 2014, 10:34:23 AM »
what are you usin to make this again?

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #607 on: October 01, 2014, 01:28:19 PM »
what are you usin to make this again?

Clickteam Fusion 2.5.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: October 01, 2014, 02:32:08 PM »
Thanks Darkman, yeah Aridale, it's being finished with Clickteam Fusion 2.5 but 98% of it was made using Multimedia Fusion 2 also from clickteam.  Well fellas my work schedule has gotten completely stupid (of course) so it's slowing down progress but not weeks, in this case we're just talking days so we're still in good shape  8)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #609 on: October 01, 2014, 10:57:00 PM »
+1
oh ok I was just tryin to figure out the score and one up thing lol. Im guessing its some kinda built in score setup your using?

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #610 on: October 02, 2014, 09:12:19 AM »
oh ok I was just tryin to figure out the score and one up thing lol. Im guessing its some kinda built in score setup your using?
ah, gotcha lol thanks anyways dude +1 on your rep for wanting to help tho :) nah im using a custom score counter so it looks better but im going to have to combine it and the built in score so it keeps everything totaled up right so for the beta im leaving it as is but fixing it before the final release.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #611 on: October 03, 2014, 05:41:11 PM »
Ok folks  8) im going through now and leveling out the music tracks that need it and then i'll be building the exe/and or install file, so the beta will be sent out in the next hour!!!!!! ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline eryson

• The Fangaems Connoisseur
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: DraculaXX (SNES)
« Reply #612 on: October 04, 2014, 09:29:41 AM »
Excellent!

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #613 on: October 04, 2014, 12:01:03 PM »
Ok folks  8) im going through now and leveling out the music tracks that need it and then i'll be building the exe/and or install file, so the beta will be sent out in the next hour!!!!!! ;D  ;D  ;D

Wait.. Beta? I was never told of no new fangled "beta". If I were told, I'd love to be a tester. When did the topic come up? I wasn't on here for a while, so I might have missed it.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #614 on: October 05, 2014, 02:01:25 PM »
Wait.. Beta? I was never told of no new fangled "beta". If I were told, I'd love to be a tester. When did the topic come up? I wasn't on here for a while, so I might have missed it.

Page 40.

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Tags: