Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hec_toR art-gallery : Castlevania  (Read 9276 times)

Offline Hec_toR

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2013, 01:14:01 PM »
This really lesser quality about alucard ??.....comical!!...however...forgive my brother!

Next work...

This is first mentaly work about CV just DRACULA! in top on image . red heir guy , this unreal super hero ... I made him . hope to enjoying my paint .

note : blieve me , im so young still and im on the prime way artist..  :)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2013, 06:09:26 PM »
I like the fact that you have lots of color/detail going on here! However i would strongly suggest that you strengthen your ability to draw people. Your character proportions are still in it's infancy but keep going and it'll be worth it. Believe me it will help you greatly and also bring about some fantastic work in the future. we all have to start somewhere and if you feel that kojima's style is your thing then don't give up.

Whatever, I understand i hold no power here.

It's not about holding power here and it never has been. That's the wrong kind of thinking to bring to a forum. It's about being supportive to others in a community and coming together as a community, even if you feel strongly about something. The rules thread speaks for itself about what is acceptable here and what isn't. If you haven't looked at it I would highly recommend you do so, so as to help you avoid any future misunderstandings with the public domain and especially the moderators. You wanted to be here as the rest of us because Castlevania interests you as it does us. But even you need to make some sacrifices like everyone else here so that everyone's experiences on a whole are not negative, and thus will want to encourage you to keep coming back.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline LuxKiller65

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • My YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 09:16:23 PM »
Just give him a break, he can copy and redraw if he wants to, god.

And yeah I like Maria like this, fatter and more adult-looking... hehe

Offline Hec_toR

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 02:27:41 PM »
swith to adult maria again :) !! forgive and it better than origin . naturally which origin images , it's that

so ...wating for next top work !

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2013, 05:50:25 PM »
Are you going to do another adult Maria? I 'd like to see it.  ;)
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2013, 08:08:49 AM »
Your latest picture has quite a lot of color going for it, but the proportions, like X said, need some work. For example, the red-headed character (I want to assume is Simon, but he's wearing an outfit similar to Hector?) has a head that is far too big for his body, and it is shaped to the point where it doesn't even seem to actually belong on that neck.

On top of that, his arm in the background holding the flower doesn't seem to be attached to the body. I'd suggest moving it somewhat downward, making the shoulder appear closer to his torso, since right now his shoulder is very far off from his body. The arms of the character could also be lengthened, since they seem rather short at the moment.

This one is just me, so it's not necessarily a needed fix, but the woman in the foreground has a bit of a man-face goin' on, to the point where (in my opinion), she resembles the Simon-Hector character. I understand if you were intending on going for a masculine woman (I don't know if you were), but perhaps try adding a few feminine qualities to the face while still keeping masculine qualities and you can possibly get what I think you were going for (of course, as you are mimicking the Kojima style, every character has feminine qualities. These must be more apparent on females, in a sense).

Your backgrounds, on the other hand, are nice. I very much enjoy how the moon in the background looks, giving off a very awesome gothic vibe. I also like how the tower kind of blends with the background, doing this sort of fade-in, where the part underneath the roof appears sort of invisible, and it becomes more visible as it moves downward.

All in all, you are definitely on the right track. With a few fixes and some more practice, you could definitely make it look top-notch.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Hec_toR

• Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2013, 01:55:34 PM »
Thank goodness for your oponion . I get afflatus from Simon-Hector for my character . I'll used your telling for my artwoks in future ... theres long way for artist :)

Offline Hec_toR

• Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 02:09:36 PM »
Quote from: x
Are you going to do another adult Maria? I 'd like to see it.  ;)

Yes i worked on another adult Maria , but not Maria !! should see !!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 08:09:33 PM »
Pin it up here if you've got the time  :)

Offline Hec_toR

• Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 01:53:35 PM »
sooon  sooon waiting for my next top works about  HECToR and Other guys . soon !!

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2014, 08:07:40 AM »
Nice work man. Pay no mind to haters.

It's obvious you put time into making these pieces, and I respect what you've put forward here.
The worst monsters are human.

Tags:

anything