Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: UFO Thread - Post Discussion about UFOs here  (Read 8467 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
UFO Thread - Post Discussion about UFOs here
« on: January 08, 2011, 11:37:43 AM »
An idea inspired by Crisis's reply on another thread.

Do you believe in Extraterrestrial life, and that it has in some way already interacted with this planet?  Feel free to post media or videos regarding this topic.

Gradius Gaiden Doubleplay - Stage 3 One Miss
UFO Coming!
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
Re: UFO Thread - Post Discussion about UFOs here
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »
I definitly believe in extraterrestrials cause there's way too much evedence to support this rather then suppress it. I've also learned that humanity is also of an extra terrestrial origin rather then evolving here on earth. The tribes of Africa will tell you stories of how their ancestors came from the sky and from what I've gathered, they are decendent of a people who hail from the Dog star (Sirius). The white man seem to have their obsession with pleiades (known as the seven sisters). And I've also heard tales of the asian peoples hailing from the Andromeda galaxy. Following this logic, we can conclude that Earth is a colony planet; settled by three different peoples of extraterrestrial origins. I also think that the lost civilization of Atlantis and Lemuria were the central hub of trade in this region before both civilizations were destroyed. There is also talk of first contact happening sometime in our very near future; 2015 if I'm correct. But we'll see what happenes.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2011, 04:13:33 PM »
Hmm... interesting. Got any links so I can read up on stuff?
I've read a bit about the "Ancient Astronaut" Ancestor theory.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 07:01:29 PM »
All this is gathered from here and there so you might have some digging to do. There are no links that I know of since I've been reading books and surfing the web.

-X
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 09:19:45 PM »
So you've chosen the red pill...

I've always held the belief that extraterrestrials have been interacting with this planet for a VERY LONG time, and information is supressed "for the good of the general public." a cosmic watergate, as former physicist Stanton Friedman likes to put it.

Mind you, there's A LOT of wacky stories out there, about 95% fabricated to my understanding. But, as said so many times, truth IS stranger than fiction. My curiosity has lead me to extensive research, here's some of my favorite stories:

this Bob Lazar guy, I've done lots of research & i'm convinced he's genuine. what he says here is just a small snippet of his experience
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZKjdYLDAec

one of the more famous sightings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D326UXwubKA

former astronaut Buzz Aldrin talks about his sighting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY0K240Hquw&feature=related

i love how that object appears at 1:18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pawTzpNKW4

pilots worldwide are well aware of their presence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh5IKmWDmHk

some more tidbits from Mr. Lazar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJHJXncKgYU&feature=related

military flares, or something else?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSKu2tlgoRY

President Jimmy Carter talks about his sighting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ZoKfYCNlM

more flares?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLhWMZe3-kw

within the U.S. gov't, UFO's are taboo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ01hcdzxSI

i love how everyone laughs as soon as they here the word "ufo"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbPgGnNsnbk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJnFZy-PtU&feature=related
of course Obama doesn't know, because he's not "in the know." It goes beyond the presidency.

The rabbit hole goes deeper...

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »
I saw a program on Discovery channel back in the late 90's and that the guy mentioned above; Bob Lazar, was the interviewee. He talked about his former career in Area S-4, aka Skunkworks 4 and he told the audiances that he had seen at least nine different UFO spacecraft in special hangers including the infamus Area 51 UFO. He even took his friends out to the S-4 base at night and they all saw the flying saucer undergoing a flight test of sorts. Least to say he was threatened by his employers with death and that his family and friends would follow suit, then he was fired from S-4. Personally if I were Obama I would instigate a mass government raid on Area's 51 and S-4 and can those son's of b***hes for good. The public has the right to know and the governments have NO right to hide it from us as it goes against the "Freedom of information" act.

-X

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »
62 school children have a close encounter in South Africa in 1994
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aabVQPlNR4E&feature=related

giant hoola-hoop in the sky??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGafFK42FxA

Thomas Jefferson describes his UFO sighting

source: http://rbedrosian.com/Downloads/TAPS_1804_Jefferson_Ufo.pdf

another "ring" ufo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMMFkWp6ZJY

Here's some first-hand testimony from pilots

"This thing had to be going double-digit mach making turns that I didn't think were possible, breaking all the rules of physics,
The man that visited me later told me in no uncertain terms to keep quiet. He told me I would lose my pilot's license and it would be the end of my flying days, so for 30 years I've said nothing"
Retired Air Force pilot Milton Torres discussing his F-86D Sabre fighter jet UFO incident in 1957 in which he was ordered to shoot down a UFO hovering over the British countryside.
Air Force Times Interview, Oct 22nd, 2008.

"An object 'like an oblong pearl' drew steadily closer until perhaps a mile away when, right under my gaze as it were, it suddenly vanished. . . .But it reappeared close to where it had vanished. . . .It drew closer. I could see the dull gleam of light on nose and back. It came on, but instead of increasing in size, it diminished as it approached! When quite near, it suddenly became its own ghost. For one second I could see clear through it and the next. . .it had vanished."
Sir Francis Chichester -June 10, 1931 ,Flying in the Gypsy Moth over the Tasman Sea.

"It is impossible for any man-made machine to make a sudden appearance in front of a jumbo jet that is flying 910 kilometers per hour and to remain in steady formation paralleling our aircraft. ... Honestly, we were simply breathtaken."
Japan Airlines pilot Kenju Terauchi in 1986

"Headquarters wouldn't let us go after it and we played around a little bit. We got to watching how it made 90 degree turns at this high speed and everything. We knew it wasn't a missile of any type, so then we confirmed it with the radar control station, and they kept following it, and then it crashed somewhere off between Texas and the Mexico border."
Colonel Robert Willingham, USAF from an Sworn Affidavit in the 1970's when discussing a sighting of a UFO whilst he was navigating an F94 jet on September 6th 1950.

"It appears to be a metallic object...tremendous in size, directly ahead and slightly above.I am trying to close for a better look."
Captain Thomas Mantell, USAF,1948. Last words.

"From their maneuvers and their terrific speed I am certain their flight performance was greater than any aircraft known today".
Colonel Carl Sanderson
USAF, commenting on his sighting of two circular silver UFOs in close proximity to his plane over Hermanas, New Mexico. The UFOs were said to make a series of seemingly impossible maneuvers before disappearing at an astonishing speed and showing up again over El Paso, Texas.

"We had many adventures flying under primitive conditions in the frozen north, but none compared with this." "I looked back and saw something that didn't make sense," "It was nothing like flying machines of that period," "It was hexagonal, flat, and seemingly made of aluminum or some other metal, with no breaks in the surface and no rivets." "At the time, I had a spooky feeling. I can't explain it. It was as if I 'felt' the presence of whoever was inside that craft--and the feeling was hostile."
Lieutenant Colonel Peter Grunnet-Royal Danish Air force, describing incident in H. E. 8 seaplane over Greenland,1932

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V629t1chJrg

snip from interview with abductee Charles Hickson:

interviewer: were you afraid during this entire thing?
Hickson: I certainly was & I can explain that. What I consider normal fear to be is something that you expect, you know? Normal fear is something you expect... but this was something that wasn't supposed to even exist, and it's fear that you can't even explain, and... shortly afterward I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, it was on my mind all the time, but... the fear is all gone now. It's just not as much fear as there was before.

Snippet from Bob Lazar interview about why the gov't won't release any information

"Art Bell: Is this something better kept from the American or the world, public?
Lazar: Well it's not better kept from the American people because we are SUPPOSED to be the government. We hire these guys, elect them to their positions to take care of business so nothing is supposed to be kept from us. However, you know there are other countries, we do have an aweful lot of people in the world that hate us because we're alive, and uh.. you know, if you're concerned about weapons & the proliferation of things of that sort, you do need to keep certain things secret from the rest of the world; however, it's one of the things that I had said initially, go ahead & keep all that stuff secret, but just admit.. hey by the way, a long time ago we ran into some of these things, this technology is real. There apparently is actual intelligent extraterrestrial life somewhere else, and.. we have a few artifacts, and go ahead & release some stuff to the public, look it's here, you know? Here's a hinge made on another world, just.. something generic, and keep all the other stuff secret. But I could also see the flipside of that, that's gonna wet everybody's appetite. There's gonna be a fuhrer over disclosing the rest of the information, and if the government has been keeping that secret for so long, what else have they been keeping secret? I don't see the government coming clean with this stuff, I mean they're, they're up to all kinds of no good, so.."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 03:29:01 PM by Crisis »

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2011, 10:45:32 PM »
i dont care if there is extraterrestial life unless they have stargates

Joachim

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 11:00:19 PM »
I'm in no rush to find extraterrestrial life, I'm still pretty young.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2011, 12:31:27 AM »
I'm in no rush to find extraterrestrial life, I'm still pretty young.

Are you kidding me?!? just wait till first contact, then you can get all the alien booty you could ever hope for! I'd love to be man-handled by an Orian slave woman or an Andorian woman. Sexxxy...  8)

-X

Joachim

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2011, 12:42:55 PM »
u-uguu i was just making a bad stargate universe joke  :-[

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 07:13:34 PM »
Funny you guys mention it, cuz there's a 271-page topic on abovetopsecret.com that's been active since 2006 that claims stargates are real. I'll leave it to you to inquire within.

UFO's in ancient art:

This is an illustration from a book entitled “Theatrum Orbis Terrarum” by Admiral Blaeu. It depicts a UFO sighting made by two Dutch ships in the North Sea in 1660.

An illustration from a book titled “Ume No Chiri (Dust of Apricot)” published in 1803. A “foreign ship and crew” witnessed at Haratonohama, Japan this strange object, said to be made of iron with weird letters inside the ship – shown in the drawing.

These two paintings of crusaders are from a 12th century manuscript “Annales Laurissenses”, and depict a UFO sighting in the year 776, during the siege on Sigiburg castle, France

This 14th century painting is located in the Visoki Decani Monastery in Kosovo. The two objects on either side seem to depict flying crafts of some description, with people inside them

In this famous 15th century painting of Mary, we can see what looks like a UFO in the upper right hand corner, with a man and his dog looking up curiously.

This drawing depicts a UFO sighting over Hamburg, Germany on the 4th November 1697. These mysterious objects were described as “two glowing wheels"

Drawings from Sego Canyon, Utah, c. 5,500 BC depicting strange-looking entities

This picture by Samuel Cocciu depicts large black and white spherical UFO's over Basel, Switzerland in 1566. Notice the reaction of the people

An illustration of the sighting from 1479 in Arabia from the book, “Prodigiorum Ac Ostentorum Chronicon”, by Conrad Lycosthenes. The book is held at the Australian Museum Research Library

Notabilia Temporum by Angelo de Tummulillis, illustrates the "flaming girder" which was sighted in February 1465 during the reign of Enrico IV

This is a renaissance illustration of a UFO sighting that occurred in Rome. This account is detailed in the book "Prodigiorum Liber" by Roman historian Julio Obsequens. The caption translates: "Something like a sort of weapon, or missile, rose with a great noise from the earth and soared into the sky

These carvings, on display in the British Museum, are from Iraq and date back to around 5,000 to 4,500 B.C. Many ancient people groups and many even in current times, have reported reptilian looking beings in association with UFO activity. These are clear examples of this.

A painting called "roue celeste flamboyante", which means "blazing celestial coil", depicts a sighting of a burning wheel in the year 900 over Japan.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 10:14:38 PM »
why would i want alien booty
that's like
extraterrestrial bestiality
and none of them are asian

Tags: