Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Love Thread  (Read 8171 times)

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: November 02, 2010, 10:08:51 PM »
It seems like I've been spewing a lot of hatred for everything lately so why not just post about the things we all love?

I love alan. I am very interested in her new one track single. It seems to be having some pretty high budget production values with a orchestra and all. Also, it's a collaboration with a opera singer, so I am thinking it will have an even more classical tinge than some of her other songs. So great that she's used so often for historical dramas and movies. Also, the composer composed the song for Janperson back in the mid 90's. And it's Janperson. So.

ジャンパーソン OP

Also, I've been liking collarbones. I generally like the whole section that transitions from the neck to the breast. I think it is a very interesting segment of the torso because of how the shading on it can affect the volume of a piece drastically, with the subtle hints of the ribcage and all. I don't think I love it, but. i also love crisis.

Basically talk about stuff you love.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 03:16:28 PM by thernz »

Offline Pentagram-cracker

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Love Thread
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 09:34:00 AM »
Well lately I've been loving succubi. I've fallen in love with their fascinating mythology and I think their powers to steal life energy from mortals through sex is interesting (as disturbing as that sounds...) That's why I want to start my own succubus figurine collection. I also love how they dress with their corsets, long high heel boots, and bat wings.

Also I love eating Chinsese food. Their food is the tastiest in my opinion, and I love my sesame chicken. :)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 11:14:26 AM »
I love drawing, I love video games, I love writing, I love building with Lego, I love reading (Books, graphic novals, comics, mangas, etc.) I love doing sprite art on my computer, I love history (ancient and pre-modern) I love science, chemistry, physics, anything like this I find interesting. I also love watching my favoret movies. I'd mention about the last ting I'd love to do but that might come off as being a little negative so this is enough.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Pentagram-cracker

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Love Thread
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 11:23:22 AM »
I'd mention about the last ting I'd love to do but that might come off as being a little negative so this is enough.

What is it? Drugs? S&M? Katy Perry?

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 03:12:46 PM »
There's nothing stronger than a mother's love. In fact mother is the name for God for every child on earth. Although I've never played 'Mother' for the SNES. In fact only love can destroy a demon. Aside from lovin' several of my lady friends, I've also developed a deep love for the Rockman series, especially Zero:

my love for the series has gotten me those items. Although it's nowhere near my love for Castlevania (a vast collection that exceeds anybody elses on this forum without a doubt), it's still very enjoyable. When I get obsessed with a series as I have Castlevania, then I go outta my way to collect as much rare stuff as possible. Food (all types), traveling, & old-school gaming are among several loves of mine as well.

i also love crisis.

You're a weirdo O.o

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »
What is it? Drugs? S&M? Katy Perry?

Oh fine then... I'd love to get off of this planet.

-X
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 08:07:49 PM »
I'd love to help X leave this planet (without a space suit).

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 10:48:44 PM »
I love hookah smoking lately. It's really nice and relaxing. I'm talking of smoking tobacco of course. Lately my friends and I have made a habit of paying weekly visits to our local hookah bar. I plan on buying one of my own soon so that when I'm visiting home over breaks I'll have that occasional smoke to center me. It gets really stressful at home. I seriously never knew I could be so chill. In fact I just got back from the hookah bar. We tend to go on Thursdays. You guys who are 18+ should try it sometime after a stressful week. And go with close friends. It's great for bonding as well.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 10:50:24 PM »

Yeah who needs a space suit when you have a space ship.

-X

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2010, 03:36:46 PM »
I love hookah smoking lately. It's really nice and relaxing. I'm talking of smoking tobacco of course. Lately my friends and I have made a habit of paying weekly visits to our local hookah bar. I plan on buying one of my own soon so that when I'm visiting home over breaks I'll have that occasional smoke to center me. It gets really stressful at home. I seriously never knew I could be so chill. In fact I just got back from the hookah bar. We tend to go on Thursdays. You guys who are 18+ should try it sometime after a stressful week. And go with close friends. It's great for bonding as well.

It's great for CANCER as well.

Yeah who needs a space suit when you have a space ship.

-X
When the missiles lock on, you'll be wishing you had one.

You know what I love? Food that isn't loaded with garbage; preserves, hormones, synthetic ingredients / substitutes.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 12:53:35 AM »
I love Science Fiction, and Fantasy, and classic adventure books. I love history and can't change the channel every time I watch the History channel.
I love Sherlock Holmes. Not just the novels and stories, but the character itself. I liked Guy Ritchie's film and the way Robert Downey jr. presented Holmes. It actually surprised me that Ritchie presented Holmes' character very loyally to Conan Doyle's description.
Of course that in the novels Holmes never kicked so much ass; That's acceptable. Guy Richie needed to add some ass-kicking to make the movie more fun for his viewers. Holmes' boxing scene was great IMO, as Conan Doyle mentioned that Holmes used to be an amateur boxer.
Also, for those who read the novels, it becomes quite clear that Holmes was not only the perfect detective, but also quite mad, at least for the people surrounding him, and a serious drug abuser.

This is a quote from the story "The sign of the four":
"Which is it to-day?" I asked,--"morphine or cocaine?"

He raised his eyes languidly from the old black-letter volume which he had opened. "It is cocaine," he said,--"a seven-per- cent. solution. Would you care to try it?"

"No, indeed," I answered, brusquely. "My constitution has not got over the Afghan campaign yet. I cannot afford to throw any extra strain upon it."

He smiled at my vehemence. "Perhaps you are right, Watson," he said. "I suppose that its influence is physically a bad one. I find it, however, so transcendently stimulating and clarifying to the mind that its secondary action is a matter of small moment."
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2010, 06:09:12 PM »
You know what I love? Food that isn't loaded with garbage; preserves, hormones, synthetic ingredients / substitutes.

You also forgot to mention you're in love with yourself.  :)

-X

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 06:53:34 AM »
True. I also love how right I am all the time.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 07:17:21 AM »
are you so right that you are right when you are turning left?

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2010, 09:42:27 AM »
I only turn left in groups of three.

Tags:

anything