Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Crisis has one of the biggest collections of all time!! (56k warning)  (Read 39066 times)

Offline OdenAndEvil

• Belmont
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
This is an awsome collection!!! O_O
but i think i got something u dont have. nothing speacial...

Promo Dvd. The full game but not for sale. Just for the game magazines to test it!

ps. sry, dont know why the pic is that small...   http://img4web.com/view/7CBNH
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:15:41 PM by OdenAndEvil »
You always will go back to old good classic games.

http://www.youtube.com/user/OdenAndEvil <--- Gamerslounge (reviews, sound remake's and much more of good old classic retro games ^^)

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Pics coming soon!

Please upload more pics of the new stuff, interesting=)!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Crisis has one of the biggest collections of all time!! (56k warning)
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 11:32:33 PM »
Thanks for the praise, guys! So did everybody enjoy the 25th Anniversary? I know I did, as I received several more exclusive goodies in fabulous celebration, since that's what Konami's known for after all

the stuff i described in earlier posts,

some posters/promo items,

Quote from: narkolepsi
How much dough did you sink into this?
Thousands.

Quote from: OdenAndEvil
but i think i got something u dont have. nothing speacial...
Nice! I only have the LoI & LoS promo copies, so the CoD one is next (and hopefully, if i'm lucky, the SotN promo)

I think it's gonna be pretty cool to see all this stuff go up in flames. cuz as The Joker says, it's not about the money.. it's about sending a message; everything burns

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2011, 01:31:58 AM »
The Castlevania Anniversary Bonfire!

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2011, 07:57:40 AM »
God damn it if you are gonna burn it Ill gladly take some off your hands.

I really don't think konami would care. 'specially bout anyone outside of Japan. One person.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »
well, what did you have in mind? should i just give all my stuff away, or would you guys rather see me burn it all on a spectacular youtube video? Honestly i don't think anyone here would care for this stuff, sometimes i wonder why i spent so much money on it

but i think the youtube video would be a lot more entertaining to the masses :]  i'm going on vacay in a week so i'll have time to think about it...

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2011, 01:16:45 AM »
well, what did you have in mind? should i just give all my stuff away, or would you guys rather see me burn it all on a spectacular youtube video? Honestly i don't think anyone here would care for this stuff, sometimes i wonder why i spent so much money on it

but i think the youtube video would be a lot more entertaining to the masses :]  i'm going on vacay in a week so i'll have time to think about it...
A video could be cool and funny (and horrible lol). But giving a part of this stuff to other CV fans would be a great thing too.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2011, 07:55:00 PM »

I would be content as hell with simply one of those Symphony's. (why do you have two anyway?)

And maybe that Lament OST...

Honestly, A lot of this stuff doesnt deserve to be just... Destroyed... D:
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2011, 08:13:47 PM »

That's like burning thousands of dollars in a bonfire, if you think about it.

How's this proposal? Give me all the rare stuff and you keep the common stuff you can find anywhere and burn that, and make it look like you're burning the real thing so Konami gets mad. XD
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline narkolepsi

• sha na na
  • Vampire Hunter
  • it's been awhile hasn't it
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • top zel
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2011, 09:11:41 PM »
Honest to God. I seriously didn't think you were going to do that. I LOVE my CV stuff, though I only have a moderate amount.

What is your primary motive for doing this, if you don't mind me asking? EDIT: answered, thanks Flame.

A THIRD EDIT: Crisis, if you are seriously contemplating giving the stuff away, I posted that I'd talk to my parents about it, but then posted a refusal because I didn't think they'd approve. And THEN I talked to my dad, who gave me the okay. Only if you ARE giving the stuff away though. It's your choice 100%, do not feel obligated to anything - you can do the bonfire if you so will it. All this hubbub about shipping and permission and whatever is necessary to inform you of, for I am still a minor, and if I made any arrangements without their knowledge...chaos would ensue.

Sad thing is, if you do burn this stuff, will Konami care? Do what you will, but these are very valuable items that many people (most, including myself) in the CV community would kill for, and it's sad to see them go. Can't force you to keep it though.

Again, best of luck.

If you do make a YouTube video though, I will get the word out amongst my peers.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 08:33:50 PM by narkolepsi »
with love and squalor, narkolepsi - back to the lab again!
tumblr

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2011, 09:17:31 PM »
What is your primary motive for doing this, if you don't mind me asking?
protest for Konami not doing anything for the 25th anniversary other than porting HD and releasing DLC for LoS.

And possibly something to do with Lords.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:22:32 PM by Flame »

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2011, 09:29:07 PM »
Something tells me this is what Konami will think when they see that:

RANDOM GUY: What the hell does that guy think he's doing?
IGA: NO! I worked forever to get a lot of that stuff made!
OTHER PRODUCER DUDE: Me too!
IGA: We have to act! We have to make a new Castlevania to please the fans!
OTHER PRODUCER DUDE: Yeah! We can't let this happen anymore!
COX: No. You two aren't in charge anymore.
IGA + OPD: *insert shock-face here*
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Svart

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2011, 10:11:43 PM »
i assume that the dead figure is custom :O

if not tell me where you got it? D:

god, i so wish neca made some extra castlevania figures... i only have simon belmont and dracula (never cared much for alucard and neca alucard isn't that good and SOTN succubus was a little too random) but they are pretty good for their price :O... i would love a second batch including death, trevor belmont, shanoa and uhmmm... carrie fernandez? (like that would happen XD) :O.

oh.. and i see something resembling some kind of book with ecclessia artwork.. is that an officia guide, or it's an artbook or something? i crave for all the ecclesia artwork bad D:

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2011, 10:55:13 PM »
Instead of just burning everything, you should destroy it all with a flaming sledgehammer.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2011, 11:06:06 PM »
Light a official Castlevania whip on fire and whip your collection until the whip falls apart.

Tags:

anything