Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Being sick  (Read 4562 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Being sick
« on: November 16, 2007, 07:55:36 AM »
I got a sore throat today and I feel kinda weird. Im pretty sure this is the first time in over a year that i've gotten sick. It is that annoying sickness where you are barely sick but you know that you still are. I used to get strep throat once a year and play videogames constantly. I know it isn't that but I think im going to play some old games I have.

How often do you guys get sick in a year?
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 09:01:45 AM »
I just got over a strep throat myself. I only get sick once a year around this time ironically.

My advice? Steam showers.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 10:43:36 AM »
In Reply To #1

No way...I actually feel the same exact way...and this started today, with a sore throat, right when I woke up...
...being barely sick sucks...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Being sick
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:45:16 AM »
Sick as in feeling shitty with a bad headache or some sort of flesh eating virus is pretty rare for me. Most of the time I bareley ever get past the sore throat stage.
though I do throw up a lot
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 11:35:17 AM »
I got a sore throat today and I feel kinda weird. Im pretty sure this is the first time in over a year that i've gotten sick. It is that annoying sickness where you are barely sick but you know that you still are. I used to get strep throat once a year and play videogames constantly. I know it isn't that but I think im going to play some old games I have.

How often do you guys get sick in a year?

I've been having this on and off sickness where I feel weak and my head just feels out of sync lately.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 11:52:00 AM »
In Reply To #3

Mine started last night. I was hoping it would go away but it was worse when I got up. My throat is fine now, though I still feel a bit unfocused.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 12:46:09 PM »
I hate getting sick. I get colds a lot but as for anything else only like 5-6 times a year? Maybe? Oh well, the only good thing about getting sick is missing school  ;)
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 04:07:59 AM »
I rarely get sick. Last time that i was sick, it was over a year and a half.
Ruler of Chaos

Killerwhip

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 05:01:28 PM »
In Reply To #1

Maybe once or twice a year.  Right now I have terrible poison ivy.  I have to take six steroid pills and an antibiotic pill for it.  I'm not sure if having poison ivy is the same as being 'sick', but I pretty much feel like crap right now.

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 05:08:17 PM »
When I was living with a parent who smoked almost nonstop I'd get sick all the time. Now I never get sick.

Tags:

anything