Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Where is Pfil?  (Read 5505 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: June 21, 2013, 01:59:32 PM »
Seriously, did we scared her, after posting her pictures here?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 02:26:30 PM »
lol people have lives outside this forum, ya know..

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 04:09:48 PM »
*mews at Pfil contentedly*

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 11:31:02 PM »
She's probably a busy young lady right now, a couple days gone doesn't mean ZOMG SHE LEFT US 4-EVAH". Chill, she'll be back in time.  ;D

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 12:23:33 AM »
You have such an e-crush on her that she's gone a few days and ya flip?
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 01:38:47 AM »
Oh you guys and your virtual crushes...

She'll be back. I think she is just busy.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2013, 02:06:44 AM »
You've got it all wrong you perves, i only asked, because i noticed that she went off the day a comment was post, telling that we want to see her face, so i thought that she might got the wrong idea about us.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 05:08:41 PM »
Aww you are all so cute and funny! ♥
Here I am!  :)
I was on a 4 days miny holiday trip this last weekend, without internet, without TV, even without games and anime!...
only a little radio, outside of society  :P... enjoying fresh air after several long weeks of work.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 09:44:07 PM »
no internet... thats like a nightmare for me lol

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 10:19:37 PM »
Oh but it was so relaxing!  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 12:24:21 AM »
+1
That's the type of vacations i like, that's why i'm going mountain climbing. I suggest to everyone here, to go just once in their life and do mountain climbing, one of the best experiences in life!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 02:13:16 AM »
+1
That's the type of vacations i like, that's why i'm going mountain climbing. I suggest to everyone here, to go just once in their life and do mountain climbing, one of the best experiences in life!!

The mountain air is great and refreshing.
I'd rather ride a bus or cable car to the top of a mountain. /lazy

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 03:52:38 AM »
The mountain air is great and refreshing.
I'd rather ride a bus or cable car to the top of a mountain. /lazy

Come with me on Olympus and you'll see your laziness disappearing.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2013, 12:45:07 AM »
+1
vacations without internet are hard to imagine when you're sitting at the PC, but once you get there, you don't even miss it. It really is relaxing to get away from our techno society for a little bit and just take in fresh air.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2013, 10:04:24 AM »
Had that experience while on my cruise. Despite the fact that the ship had WiFi capability I never used it so I was without internet for roughly 18 days. But I can see this being a problem for people who are addicted to the internet and know no other way of living. They can't help but bring their portable network devices with them even while on vacation. And should said devices fail on them they would enter a panic mode depending on the severity of their addiction.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything