Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: The N64 Games..lost to time?
« Last post by LuxKiller65 on Today at 05:55:20 AM »
Porting the N64 games will require a little bit of "effort". Imagine, something a bit harder than emulating your old 2d games on an overpriced PS4/Switch compilation or mini console. And like others have said, most people have already decided these games suck, and that SotN is the besto game, coz interweb says so.
« Last post by X on Yesterday at 09:57:37 PM »
It's unfortunate that Konami isn't more invested in CV then we are. I have doubts that they'll touch these two titles, in favor of porting the other two 3D igavanias instead. CV Legends should have been released with the CV classic collection instead of Kid Dracula, no question. I feel that the two CV 64 titles could work out well if given "proper" treatment and then released on newer consoles. I think what I would love to see would be a lost chronicles collection of CV games. The two CV 64 titles as well as a fully reconstructed CV Resurrection. However it won't happen as it's just wishful thinking on my part  :-\
« Last post by PFG9000 on Yesterday at 09:07:20 PM »
I doubt Konami will ever touch them again.  N64 games don't emulate particularly well, and Konami doesn't like to put effort into anything these days.  And those games have a (undeservedly) terrible reputation, even among part of the Castlevania fanbase.
General Castlevania Discussion / The N64 Games..lost to time?
« Last post by Dongled on Yesterday at 07:59:52 PM »
I've been thinking a bit about the two N64 games: Castlevania 64 and Legacy of Darkness. Specifically about the games being ported. Konami has proven that they're ok with rereleasing side story or non-Iga canon games like Kid Dracula and Circle of the Moon...but what about the N64 games?
Do we think Konami will ever rerelease these properly in a sort of collection? (Maybe bundled with Castlevania Legends since they skipped that one on the Anniversary Collection.) Or are these games meant to be relegated to the system they came out on forever? Just curious on everyone's thoughts on this.
The game was amazing, I loved every bit of it. I was surprised at the plot twist, I would not say it was an obvious one. There were various options/characters that could have been used. Also, if you had played the game, you could have used Trevor to defeat end boss. That is exactly what I did because it seemed appropiate for the story.
I am so happy this game got to finish the story, it is the first real CV game after Ecclesia, and has so much variety and fan service. Just beautiful. I hope there will be more CV games in the future. I am sure it was good that the netflix show revived the franchise, and sparked interest in the games.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Needy Girl Overdose
« Last post by X on May 21, 2022, 11:50:22 PM »
If the Switsh can play the complete edition of the Witcher III with only a small drop in frame rate, then it might be reasonable to assume it could do-so with this title as well. I don't know how big Needy Girl Overdose is but I'd say it's possible. Sure, bugs are another issue, however they might clear some of them up. Just have to wait and see I suppose.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Needy Girl Overdose
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on May 21, 2022, 05:08:47 PM »
So a Switch port of the game is announced. But I really doubt if the Switch is capable to run the game, nor do I know if all the bugs would eventually get fixed (The original version is plagued with truck loads of bugs)
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania: Seal of the Eclipse
« Last post by X on May 20, 2022, 05:44:14 PM »
Oooo, another character pic  :)

This one definitely has the Sypha vib going for it.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on May 18, 2022, 04:48:32 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sCmjSvqXJ4

OK so the worst thing happened. Instead of the  shard-esque ability system as imagined, we get THIS. A gacha-wannabe... thing.
I can clearly see the opinion in reviews go diversed. Ugh.
What were they thinking????

How's everybody treating this gacha-wannabe system? I want to hear your opinions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
anything