Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: jilted woman bites and latches onto boyfriends tongue during breakup kiss  (Read 4517 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
that is intense.  I dont agree with that kind of behavior, however I understand how emotionally desperate and hurt she must feel.  I dunno what their relationship was like, but I would imagine that relationship was profoundly important to her and perhaps she loved him more than he loved her, and biting the tongue, like, at the sametime I would guess she felt the breakup/rejection was a sort of betrayal that demands retribution,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGeMZRJkxtQ

https://www.reddit.com/r/China/comments/8lom7a/jilted_woman_bites_and_latches_onto_her/

so like in a way, she could be perceived as selfish to the point where she lost the respect she had towards him, the respect that prevented her from harming him to that degree.  so maybe she didn't love him as much as someone that would never harm him, even if he breaks up with them.  So perhaps her love was merely conditional, since she would resort to this kind of action to her so called lover, which in turn, betrays her own love she believed to have towards him.  and greater love is not so conditional as to inflict harm towards one who abandons them. 

and there's also the question of why he wants to break up with her.  people can break up over petty things.  perhaps she was the problem in the relationship, but
maybe there is deeper reasoning she may have been aware of, like maybe he was cheating on her and wants to break up before she finds out, so he can move on to another relationship.

on the flipside, I think biting his tongue and not letting go, that could be her own way of expressing her desire to stay with him, even if that attempt is in vain.  She's an adult, she must know that action in public will get her in trouble, but she did not care.   its a very savage level of love, or maybe its just plain revenge.  in any case, I think breakup kisses are stupid.   even someone known for a long time, there's no telling what someone would do and how they would take a breakup.  Of course, tongue biting is one of the least likely things to happen, though I guess he got fooled into thinking she wouldnt do something like that.

since he did fall for it, I would guess he did actually care for her to trust her with that kiss, so she must have loved him with genuine affection to convince him to let his guard down, well at least that's one way to interpret it.     there's just a lot of unseen factors to consider.

ah, just read the man is 23, and the woman is 26.   perhaps that has something to do with it, maybe he was embarrassed that his girlfriend is a few years older.   
I have feeling the woman really loved him and just was so devastated by this break up.   he must of been the best boyfriend she needs and refused to let go.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:31:28 PM by affinity »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Does the woman even realise that she could actually bite off his tongue like that? In which case the man would bleed to death and she would be charged with murder. There are instances of lovers biting each other throughout history but I've never heard of it involving the tongue. That's very dangerous and she could end up in serious trouble for that. I have to wonder if she has any emotional issues stemming from her childhood or former lovers that could cause this type of extreme behaviour. either way you don't go biting on someone's tongue just because of a break-up. That's way too questionable.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Last time I've heard of a woman doing that it was a prostitute, and it was to the ShamWoW guy.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Last time I've heard of a woman doing that it was a prostitute, and it was to the ShamWoW guy.

Wow..... Hell hath no fury like a woman shammed.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

WAIT...you're gonna love my nuts

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
biting lips is fine if you tryna be sexual but biting a tongue is like biting a dick
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
I'm not really surprised tbh. Some people get broken up with and they want blood. A decade ago I thought an ex of mine would either end up seriously trying to hurt me or hurt herself, whichever came first. The breakup itself at the time was mutual enough, as in neither party wanted to continue.

However, we had a couple of pets at the time which we agreed were to be left in her possession and despite this she threatened putting them down, unless I agreed to meet with her. She even left the cats in a carry bag in the middle of a road (they were saved). Several other threats were made to me and my family and eventually I got a lawyer involved to place a court order on her so that she'd have to keep away from me for 24 months. I pitied her in the end because she admitted that she wanted me back, which was the cause of everything.

I think affinity is perhaps onto something with the notion of an abnormal childhood. It was a recurring theme in the scenario which I've described. In my experience when something is absent in someone's childhood which in principle should be there, they seek that element out in other ways. Some do so destructively, for example, a male who has lack of love from their mother may seek destructive and volatile relationships with women who reflect those values.
Nothing surprises me anymore. 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
She's a psycho-bitch. There's your reason for the breakup.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Yeah, file her under "should be kept under lock and key 24/7/365". There are things you don't do for pleasure, or pain, this is one of them.

Tags:

anything