Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: New Wii remote cases  (Read 4079 times)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« on: October 08, 2007, 01:52:43 PM »
Just got an email on my Wii from Nintendo about a new protective holder type case thing for the wiimotes thats coming with all new Wii systems and remotes sayin to go to nintendo.com and order some for free like the strap replacements so I just ordered 4.

Anyone else gonna get some? They only had one pic and it was one of those instructional drawings like the Wii has on it to tell you how to use the stuff that look like old airlines instructions lol. It looks pretty lame but what the hell theyll send ya upto 4 for free so why not.

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: New Wii remote cases
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 02:06:34 PM »
I already did. They had a problem with the web page so I had to try again a couple days later, but now i'll get them.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline DarkLavos

• I Cut Throat
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 02:57:41 PM »
Yea I ordered 4 too cause they are free.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 03:00:21 PM by Vangerdahast »

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 03:47:15 PM »
In Reply To #3

yeah lol why order one or two when you could just get four ya know.

LBPHeretic

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 07:31:30 PM »
In Reply To #3

I did the same thing. I ordered four of them. I figured it's always good to have a spare or two. Besides, like you said, they're free anyway. ;)

Now, let us see if they will arrive in the first batch they're sending out October 15th. My order status already says "Backordered" when I check it online. ???

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 08:17:54 PM »
In Reply To #5

Im not payin any attention to it. Ill forget I ordered em and then theyll get here and Ill be like "wtf is this! oh yeah"

Anyone remember the touch promotion they did for the launch of the ds? You could give em your address and theyd send you a fake hand to use in a pic to try to win a ds. I ordered it and straight freaked the fuck out when I got a hand in the mail it was funny as hell. Again forgot all about it.

LBPHeretic

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 08:20:57 AM »
In Reply To #6

Hahahaha! That would be terrible. I'd order it and then months later it would arrive and my wife would mistakenly open it and then proceed to scream at the top of her lungs. I'd hate to come home to that situation. :(

I think I've seen those fake hands on eBay. They are sort of creepy. :o
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 08:24:10 AM by LBPHeretic »

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 01:30:25 PM »
In Reply To #7

yeah they look like theyre made of plaster or somethin really pale and lifeless lol

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 06:48:23 AM »
I just got mine. On the package it said "time sensative material" so I thought someone set me up the bomb. Then I read the word Nintendo and I knew it was the covers. They're actually alot cooler than I thought. Now I won't have to worry about my little sisters breaking my wiimotes.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Tags: