Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Naruto Clash of Ninja 2  (Read 2777 times)

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2
« on: October 17, 2007, 08:44:28 AM »
Anyone know how many points you need to get Hokage rank in one player mode? (or how to do it better yet.) I can only get a bit over 300,000.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 10:49:09 AM »
In Reply To #1
Did you search gamefaqs or ask them before posting this?  Because I certainly don't know, since I don't have the game...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Naruto Clash of Ninja 2
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 11:12:51 AM »
In Reply To #2

Yea, I haven't found it anywhere. Ign, gamespot, gamewinners, etc.

I managed to figure it out now. You have to suck. You still get points even if you lose as long as you win the overall battle. I got hokage rank now.

I need tips on how to get a faster time attack time though. My fastest is 5:07 and I think it has to be under 5:00 for hokage. Kinda hard considering it's 20 battles.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Tags: