Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I need your help (don't worry, it's easy)  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
I need your help (don't worry, it's easy)
« on: January 06, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »
Hello all,

My girlfriend is in a competition this month over at Zudacomics.com. If she wins, she'll get a publishing contract from DC Comics. So she'll get paid for doing what she loves to do. Not only that, but some previous winners have been approached by Cartoon Network to turn their comics into programs.

So winning this competition will be a huge boost to her career. But she can't win without help. The contest is based on votes. Whoever has the most at the end of the month wins.

If you want to help us out, just head on over to Love the Dango http://zudacomics.com/node/972 at Zudacomics.com and give her a vote. If you're feeling really charitable, add us as a favorite and say something in the thread. Every little bit helps.

You will have to register with the site to vote, but it's pretty quick and easy. And don't worry, they won't send you any spam or use your info in any way. The registering is just to keep the voting legit.

Thanks again for helping out a fellow CV fan.
-Danial
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:55:27 AM by Danial »

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: I need your help (don't worry, it's easy)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 01:36:10 PM »
ALl done!

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 07:38:29 AM »
In Reply To #2

cool, thank you  ;D

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:23:39 PM »
In Reply To #1

You know, this technically qualifies as Advertisement Spam...
...just letting you know.

I'll let it slide this time, but advertising stuff like this is really not allowed.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: