Poll

Should "Castlevania General Discussion" have a SubForum for all of those 'What's your favorite/scariest/moodiest/etc. Castlevania" threads and polls?

Sounds like a great idea! Keeps CVGeneral clean while having an optional place to discuss those classic topics.
8 (50%)
Why even make it a SubForum for CVGeneral?  Make it a forum of its own, like HG101 and Fan Stuff.
3 (18.8%)
I'm not sure having another SubForum or Forum is a good idea.  There aren't that many n00bs asking stuff anyway.
2 (12.5%)
Don't do it.  N00bs should look at the rules and whatever thread.
2 (12.5%)
My mind was recently violated by a Dark Priest so I don't even know what threads you speak of.
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 10, 2012, 08:00:47 PM

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Should there be a "Favorite Topics and Polls" SubForum?  (Read 6780 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Should there be a "Favorite Topics and Polls" SubForum?
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 08:46:34 AM »
The board being titled "Classic Castlevania Threads" makes me think "discussion for classic cv games only". I'd still go with "Castlevania Polls & Favorites".

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Should there be a "Favorite Topics and Polls" SubForum?
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 09:09:41 AM »
Sounds good.
However, placing 'polls' in the forum name implies that Castlevania polls shouldn't be in its parent board, which is not the case.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 09:11:16 AM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

anything