Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I want to go home!  (Read 4886 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« on: May 01, 2013, 01:21:21 PM »
Well, some users already knew that Im not in my home (apartment) these last months because they are reforming/redecorating it, so Im in my grandmother and grandfather's (mother's side) house, with my mother (he lives here since the divorce).

My father said before that maybe I couldn't return to my apartment because his wife could start in a new job that is near my grandfather's (father's side) home. But I though its only a way to pressuring me so I searched for a job.

But today, some minutes ago, he said that I'll not return to my apartment and I will stay here. Thats so cruel, I've spend almost all my life in this place, all my friends are there and now I cant even have a hope to return there.  :'(
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 01:59:35 PM »
+1
Bummer, dude. Can you get a job and afford your own place in your hometown?
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 02:28:30 PM »
I will try o get a job and rent the same apartment (yes, that sounds ridiculous because it is) when my father decides to put it to rent and go live in my grandfather's house.

The saddest part is that he didn't even gave me options, he even said that I couldn't go with him even if I wanted (I dont) because I dislike his wife and I couldn't adapt to live near her (truth, but even so I fell like a thrash thrown away).

Im not very far from my apartment, in more or less 1 hour I can reach this place if I take 2 Bus. But its not the same thing since I will be spending money every time that I wants to visit my friends. Also I will not be living in the same place that I want. Its a mountain of shit in my life. Great notice to gave me one day after my birthday.  :(
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 02:50:55 PM »
+1
D'aww :( Happy birthday, though.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2013, 03:02:02 PM »
Thanks.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2013, 05:37:22 PM »
+1
I didn't know it was your birthday! Happy birthday Lely!  :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2013, 06:34:04 PM »
+1
Aw man...*hugs* At least I hope you had an otherwise happy bday, my friend ;_;

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2013, 08:19:33 PM »
Thanks guys. :/
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 10:03:38 PM »
+1
Oh it's your birthday today?
Happy happy birthday Lely!

Man, that counts as a sucky birthday present. Hmmm, maybe you might want to find another apartment near your dad's place if you can't rent it from him.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 10:26:56 PM »
+1
Happy birthday Lelygax! And try not to worry about your home. If you desire to return there bad enough you will find your way back  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 06:43:20 AM »
+1
Happy Birthday Lely!! Like you said, you aren't so far as to never see your friends again. Your friends might not have a problem meeting somewhere in the middle. This way everyone puts in effort!
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 03:58:48 PM »
I hate birthdays.

I hate scales.

I hate most holidays because they don't get along with scales.

I hate getting old. ... And fat. ... Fuck you metabolism! Come back here!
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2013, 04:34:56 PM »
Oh it's your birthday today?
Happy happy birthday Lely!

Man, that counts as a sucky birthday present. Hmmm, maybe you might want to find another apartment near your dad's place if you can't rent it from him.

To say the truth my birthday is in April, 30. He gave me a Android cellphone and returned one day later to give me this shitty news.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2013, 05:14:02 PM »
Why didn't he just call you to give you the news? He gave you a phone after all....
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2013, 07:03:33 PM »
Thats because he wanted to tell this to my mother and then go home, the fact that I woke up and someone said that my father is here has been pure luck (or not).
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: