Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Beautiful fanart with Alucard and Maria  (Read 13080 times)

Offline OkabeRintaro

• John Titor
  • What is the will of Stein's Gate?
    • Awards
Re: Beautiful fanart with Alucard and Maria
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 08:09:37 PM »
get 'em before the hair does
EL PSY CONGROO

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 09:48:10 PM »
get 'em before the hair does

:D Haha what?!  :o
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 02:05:13 AM »
Kamui Zero, I'm sure pedophilia was considered sick way before the 1900's century. What was different was the age that would be called pedophilia. 12 is probably a grown enough woman at one point, and probably still is in some parts of the world. It's society that dictates it.

Offline Darth Cariss

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 06:05:19 AM »
Keep in mind that the average lifespan was a lot shorter back then, too. It made more sense to, uhm..."experience" such things sooner in life.

Also, I find that this thread turned into a conversation about pedophiles to be pretty funny.

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 09:23:46 AM »
The fundamental flaw in "pedophilia" is that it is so arbitrary. To cite life expectancy, for example, would mean Alucard should be going after women in their 100s (considering his physical age). If an 18 year old has sex with a 15 year old, that's pedophilia. But if a 15 year old has sex with a 10 year old, that's just bad parenting. It's completely arbitrary (although under 10 is definitely probably too young). Technically, if they're ovulating, they're doable.

And I still stand by my argument that Alucard is too old for Maria. Just because a young girl is infatuated with him, her obligations should lie with Richter... ... At least he's human and less than 100 years older than her.

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 10:54:43 AM »
though Alucard may be considered young in vampiric terms..

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 11:48:56 AM »
And I still stand by my argument that Alucard is too old for Maria. Just because a young girl is infatuated with him, her obligations should lie with Richter... ... At least he's human and less than 100 years older than her.

Richter? Wasn't he married to Annette? Since when there's a romantic tie between them? I thought he and Maria where more like friends or siblings, Maria wasn't committed to anyone by the time she met Alucard as far as I know and we don't even know what happenned after that, they probably didn't even slept togheter or anything. In the radio drama she states she wants to help Alucard because she feels he needs it or something like that, but she never says she wants to have a relationship with him. The all Maria x Alucard thing is more fan based than canon I believe, she probably ended up with a normal guy. If Maria and Alucard would've end togheter I assume this would be in the chronology but the last time I checked they were in separate ways

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 07:47:38 PM »
Richter was a man-whore. I feel sorry for Annette, having to put up with that boar of a man who'd dare have an affair with a young, impressionable girl just because he had a big whip and knew how to use it.
See I can go along with this whole twisted fandom thing.  ;D

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 11:34:29 PM »
Richter was a man-whore. I feel sorry for Annette, having to put up with that boar of a man who'd dare have an affair with a young, impressionable girl just because he had a big whip and knew how to use it.
See I can go along with this whole twisted fandom thing.  ;D

You forgot to mention about how he let the doctor's daughter Iris do a "complete" physical on him and introducing to Tara the nun about the "holy" rapture  :-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 07:40:59 AM »
I was thinking about them when I typed that post up, but the series never did anything more with them, so they were just one0night stands of little worth in the grand scheme of things. But they were the main reason i called Richter a whore.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 10:44:13 PM »
My reaction to this thread's derailment.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline TheouAegis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2011, 07:26:44 PM »
403 Forbidden
Forbidden what?
Forbidden love?
Or POE Forbidden? What do you have against Poe! He was a great author and poet!

Tags:

anything