Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Just the Info, no Discussion)  (Read 31168 times)

Offline Hayoam

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards

Nintendo POWER Magazine revealed some of the details about Castlevania Mirror of Fate for the 3DS
To be subject to development within the corridors of Mercurysteam Studio

according to the magazine the main character will be Treveor Belmont and the game will have deep combat system including the secondary weapons. Light magic and Shadow magic from will return, and the experience points will allow to gain more new skills.

Details :
- The game will have deep combat system.
- There will be old moves for Trevor Belmont from the previous games.
- The button for Strong Attacks "X"
- The button for Long Range Attacks  "Y".
- You can evade and block attacks with the button "L".
- The button "A" for using Items.
- You can grab enemies by pressing "R"
- There will be secondary weapons like Boomerang and Electric Bombs.
- Experience will allow you get new combos.
- The game will take a place after the Lords Of Shadows events.   
- The game will have a gamestyle similar to  "Dawn of Sorrow" and " Order of Ecclesia".
- The game was designed three-dimensional elements, but will have a two-dimensional some people refer to this as 2.5D.
- The game may appear three-dimensional level of fees in full in some areas of the game.
- The game system will support the exploration and examine the areas to those around you.
- There are two characters in the game haven't revealed yet.
- You will be able to switch between 4 characters in some part of the game.
- You Will play in Dracula's Castle, but in a different time period.
- Simon will use Vampire Killer whip.
- Trevor will use Combat Cross from Lords of Shadow.
- Simon can summon warriors to fight with him.
- You can use touch screen to write memos.
- You can mark places in the map to visit later.
- The game will support Spot pass and Street Pass in the game.

The first images of the game

My Opinion :-
It looks Really AWESOME  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congratulation 3DS Owners  8)

FACT SHEET

Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Developer: Mercury Steam
Platform:   Nintendo 3DS
Release Date:          Fall 2012
Genre: Action Adventure
Number of players:      1
ESRB:            RP (Anticipated T for Teen)

Game Description:

Initially set 25 years after the events of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Mirror of Fate will reveal the story of Gabriel’s descendants, as they battle their own destiny in each era only to discover their true, shocking fate. 

Trevor Belmont, a knight of the Brotherhood of Light sets out to avenge the death of his mother, at the hands of his own father, who has now returned from years of exile to take up residence in a mysterious castle.  What was once Gabriel Belmont now stands a powerful vampire called Dracula. Dracula has declared war upon the Brotherhood and thus the scene is set for a cataclysmic showdown between Father and Son!

Key Features:

• Discover the history of your bloodline - Play as multiple characters throughout history, as you battle your ancestor Dracula, each time learning more about your history and why the Belmont clan must atone for the sins of their forebear. Dare you tempt fate?
  • Choose your character – Multiple characters to enjoy, each with unique abilities and skills across different eras. Take control of the legendary Trevor and Simon Belmont and more, as you battle Dracula and his evil minions.
 • Share new abilities through your lineage - Pass onto your descendants your newfound abilities in each era and discover the true destiny of the Belmont's.  Featuring a huge array of combo’s and a deep strategic combat system, this Castlevania is an exciting action game with tons of depth.
 • Battle massive bosses – Experience titan fights in full 3D, climb, traverse and overcome huge bosses. Use your secondary weapons and magical abilities to take down these awesome foes.
 • Features unrivaled Nintendo 3DS Visuals – Experience super high resolution and detailed 3D polygon graphics with side scrolling areas and full 3D sections combined.

• Utilize Focus & Magic – Use magic to turn the tide of battle!  Kill enemies to gain experience and buy new combos and abilities using your travel book. Play well and you will be rewarded.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:14:17 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Re: Mirror of Fate Confirmed+Details+Pics
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 05:17:24 AM »
You're late, but thanks.

Offline Little Dracula

• Castlemaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 05:27:53 AM »
+1
This is a nice way to get the facts in a quick way, the other thread has to many pages. You should link the scans too.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 09:16:31 AM »
+1
Well, the moderators could merge the infos here on the first post of the other topic.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 09:18:53 AM »
Well, the moderators could merge the infos here on the first post of the other topic.
I second this.

Jorge? Anyone? :D

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 11:47:14 AM »
+1
I found this pretty informative.  This is the first time I've seen the fact sheet or the screenshots, and it's actually the first I've heard about any official confirmation.  I'm excited for the new CVs, but I don't have anywhere near the time needed to sift through the dozens of pages of forum threads on the new games to get to the relevant info.  So thanks, Hayoam, for posting this.

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 12:10:22 PM »
+1
im digging the HD 2.5D
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 02:00:57 PM »
+1
This game looks fantastic! I really hope we're not let down.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 04:58:19 PM »
+1
Great thread.  It sort of sorts out the discussion of the game from the actual stuff the Internet has delivered to us.
When new facts come, you guys should post 'em here (in the original post for maximum effect) so that this is the "info" thread and the other is the "Discussion" thread.

Sound good?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline MelancholySpork12

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 05:15:52 PM »
I was disappointed at first, because I was hoping for another Metroidvania, but looking at these screens I think I'm willing to give the game a chance. At least, it LOOKS like Castlevania, albeit from an unusual perspective. The 2D sections are looking quite nice.

My biggest concern is how they're going to mix the 2D and 3D. If anybody remembers Metroid: Other M, that should serve as a gigantic warning for how badly this could fail.

Offline le052383

• Supreme Newbie From the Kingdom of Newbi
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 06:17:58 PM »
+1
It is interesting to see that Trevor Belmont is the son of Gabriel and that he was raised and trained by the order without Gabriel knowing of his existance.  Got the information from screengrabs of the article from a commentor on Kotaku; below is the link to the screengrab images of the entire article:

http://imgur.com/a/cV52S#0

I am liking how the story is becoming more and more Castlevaniaque.  Funny how the internet speculated the story right after LOS came out.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 06:26:10 PM by le052383 »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »
Can someone upload cleaned up pics of the artwork of Trevo & Simo (preferably hi-res)? thnx  ;)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Dominus Agony

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 05:16:15 AM »
All excellent screens. Though Trevor's outfit looks uncomfortable as hell.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 06:00:49 AM »
+1
Keep this thread clean guys.  Just information.
No discussion.  Discuss in the other thread.  That way everyone benefits.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)