Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Your Ideal Next-Gen Castlevania  (Read 9048 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 04:10:37 PM »
A 3D platforming action game. Linear/Stage (Classic) or Non-Linear/Metroidvania, I don't really care. Just give me actual skill based platforming and fight and I'll play it. Also, no God of War type of Combat... something original, whould be welcomed.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2013, 01:59:03 PM »
+1
Insta-death platformer.
Period.
With continues and extra lives. So keep the Ghous'n'Ghosts programmers away from Konami.
Oh and whips. Lots of fucking whips. For the player. You can add whips to a succubus, that's fine. But the player must have whips.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2013, 08:44:32 AM »

I think this sums up how a lot of us would like our next CV experience.  ;D

Tags: