Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: New semester new classes old faces new faces  (Read 3444 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
New semester new classes old faces new faces
« on: August 27, 2013, 02:55:39 PM »
+1
Well the fall semester has started and my body is ready to kick butt.

I'm almost done so I don't have much classes left but I have italian 2, music  (piano 2) , and tennis. Tennis will be a whole new experience for me it's nothing like lacrosse or football heck I just came home a second ago and since it's hot I'm sweating like a dog ohhh I can't wait till thursday when the class actually begins. Also I need my face sweater shaved off or at least lined-up.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Re: New semester new classes old faces new faces
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 03:19:07 PM »
I can't wait for classes either. I'll be starting back up my program and I'll see the friends I made this last school year. Not to mention it gives me a reason to stop or have less graveyard shifts at walmart hahha

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 03:23:05 PM »
I can't wait for classes either. I'll be starting back up my program and I'll see the friends I made this last school year. Not to mention it gives me a reason to stop or have less graveyard shifts at walmart hahha

There is an other reason for me but I gotta go to more parties and stuff for that reason as well.  :P
(click to show/hide)

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 03:29:57 PM »
I should go to more parties to socialize at least. I was invited a lot but I always was too lazy to go

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 03:46:15 PM »
There is an other reason for me but I gotta go to more parties and stuff for that reason as well.  :P

Dont try to act all mysterious when you fail miserably at it >=( ..... Hahahaha Im joking and you know lol

But I know its because of a girl too, you mentioned it various times here and you said it now in a way that is pretty clear, good luck with her. :)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 04:15:28 PM »
Dont try to act all mysterious when you fail miserably at it >=( ..... Hahahaha Im joking and you know lol

But I know its because of a girl too, you mentioned it various times here and you said it now in a way that is pretty clear, good luck with her. :)

Yeah girls  ;D

She stopped talking to me(took her number off my phone and everything) and I know she is with that other guy(they got real chumy at the end) her loss no skin off my bones but she could at least have told the truth to me and not lie if you lie you're not worth it know what I mean? That's why I'm all for this new semester.

Gahh first one had a bf we got along real well too damn it,  second no go, third oh "I'm not interested" but I'll get real comfortable with someone else gag. women piss me off sometimes but it's probably the other way around as well -_- . ahhh well at least I got some experience but parties will build it up like crazy but I need a car first  :P
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 04:21:01 PM »
Try a cheap and cool car.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: Well