Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The CVDF photo thread reborn  (Read 577062 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #675 on: September 07, 2013, 04:20:02 PM »
Yer fokken raight, dewd. It's a bit of a difficult movie to categorize. It's a horror movie that has zombies, but it's not a zombie movie. It's got a heavy focus on romance and comedy, but it's not a romantic comedy. It's just this weird mixture of a lot of things with a heavy dose of surrealism and some of the best atmosphere I've ever experienced in a movie.

"I shall be eaten by whomever I please!"
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #676 on: September 07, 2013, 05:14:42 PM »
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that.... :'(

Try using a mushroom-based medicine :P

Thanks! I don't currently a YouTube account, I closed my accounts on pretty much everything because I didn't feel comfortable at the time, like a year or 2 ago, but I'll see what I can do.

A good alternative can be Dropbox. You cant embed videos here, but you can share a link with us so we can see it in its respective page. This way there no way that this video can be leaked be a misconfiguration of your account.

IMO I prefer youtube though.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Tanatra

• Everything Burns
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: The CVDF photo thread reborn
« Reply #677 on: September 07, 2013, 05:36:51 PM »
Yer fokken raight, dewd. It's a bit of a difficult movie to categorize. It's a horror movie that has zombies, but it's not a zombie movie. It's got a heavy focus on romance and comedy, but it's not a romantic comedy. It's just this weird mixture of a lot of things with a heavy dose of surrealism and some of the best atmosphere I've ever experienced in a movie.

"I shall be eaten by whomever I please!"

Yeah, upon seeing that Grim Reaper photo in this topic and proceeding to look for the film on YouTube, I quickly learned not to take this film seriously. It's one quirky WTF zombie moment after another. Girls getting turned on by ossuaries, digging up someone's decapitated head to have a conversation with it, zombies picking up guns and shooting at you. . .

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #678 on: September 08, 2013, 03:16:22 AM »
If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that.... :'(
Ooh guys you get me every time! I can't compete with it, you are very fast!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #679 on: September 08, 2013, 03:47:01 AM »
Yeah, upon seeing that Grim Reaper photo in this topic and proceeding to look for the film on YouTube, I quickly learned not to take this film seriously. It's one quirky WTF zombie moment after another. Girls getting turned on by ossuaries, digging up someone's decapitated head to have a conversation with it, zombies picking up guns and shooting at you. . .

But at the time it has some pretty serious moments. His quest for love, the reaper scene. It's not entirely a comedy. Sort of like how Bubba Ho-tep isn't all laugh-out-loud funny. Both just wonderful genre-breaking movies.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Tanatra

• Everything Burns
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: The CVDF photo thread reborn
« Reply #680 on: September 08, 2013, 09:16:10 AM »
After finishing it and taking some time to think about it, it's basically a light-hearted Silent Hill that's set in a cemetery instead of an abandoned foggy town. All the "WTF" moments that force you to think about how they fit into the story, the woman that keeps reappearing, and especially the ending are highly reminiscent of a Silent Hill storyline.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #681 on: September 08, 2013, 05:11:10 PM »
I can kinda see that. Cemetery Man is to me what an Italian version of David Lynch would direct if he did a horror movie, and Silent Hill was clearly inspired by Lynch works, so it all works out.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #682 on: September 09, 2013, 03:36:01 PM »
For Mooning Freddy:

A 1/144-scale Israeli F-16I. :D

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #683 on: September 10, 2013, 12:16:34 AM »
Nice! F-16I is the main battle jet of IAF nowadays. Interesting that they make models of those. Make sense though since they're widely used in operations. Israel has recently made a multi-billion dollar deal to buy some F-32 which is quite unstoppable according to how the Americans describe it.
Becoming a jet pilot is the top of the top for IDF recruits.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #684 on: September 12, 2013, 06:46:20 AM »
+1
Ooh guys you get me every time! I can't compete with it, you are very fast!

*devilish laughter*  ;D

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #685 on: September 14, 2013, 09:23:25 AM »

(So that's where I've been.)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #686 on: September 22, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »
You TOTES look like Corey Feldman in that last shot, Lashen. FELDMEISTER! WOOH!
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #687 on: September 22, 2013, 07:33:50 PM »
+1
Goonies never say die.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #688 on: September 23, 2013, 10:57:21 AM »
 :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #689 on: September 23, 2013, 11:38:11 AM »
:)

Its your photo? You look happy in it :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Tags: