Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 9 SotN's  (Read 14194 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2011, 06:56:50 PM »
Yeah I'm... disappointed now that I've seen the rest of the pic.  They all look like they should've taken a shower.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline le052383

• Supreme Newbie From the Kingdom of Newbi
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: 9 SotN's
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2011, 07:14:10 PM »
Yeah I'm... disappointed now that I've seen the rest of the pic.  They all look like they should've taken a shower.

Poor crisis.  We have hijacked his thread with talks about a hentai pic.  Speaking of hentai pic, anyone seen the other one where the girls is pouring blood? onto themselves?

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2011, 07:22:54 PM »
Maybe they have considering that they are naked - they probably had sex with each other in a barn prior

Or just rolled around in their own feces  :(

Offline le052383

• Supreme Newbie From the Kingdom of Newbi
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2011, 07:27:41 PM »
Or just rolled around in their own feces  :(

That is hawt!   ;D

Offline Evil_Tim

• Demon Salesman
  • Hunter in Training
  • It is shameful for a demon to be working
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2011, 07:47:52 PM »
You're all under arrest.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2011, 08:41:32 PM »
Poor crisis.  We have hijacked his thread with talks about a hentai pic.  Speaking of hentai pic, anyone seen the other one where the girls is pouring blood? onto themselves?

I pretended it was grape juice.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 02:30:32 AM »
Actually, that sketchy shading is supposed to be more realistic shading. AKA shadowing things like muscles and such. the Art major in me says that while kinda basic, it looks fine.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 03:52:37 AM »
The shading's so inconsistent, though. Why go through all the effort of making the bodies all realistic, but leave the faces all vacuum-sealed smooth? I call bullshit!

Still, I'd jack to it.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 08:57:56 AM »
Err... Makeup? Keep in mind that although realistic shading, the faces are still anime faces.
Eh. Hisahiko does far better "sketchy shading" though. P:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 09:02:49 AM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2011, 09:16:53 AM »
Quote from: le052383
Poor crisis.  We have hijacked his thread with talks about a hentai pic.
LOL i don't mind, it's not like you guys are talking about pokemon cards or anything. I actually have some doujinshi that involves Maria.. doing stuff in the castle. Dunno why I bought it, lol.

Quote from: Nagumo
Sorry for reviving this thread but I was wondering: does anyone now if these handhelds were licensed by Konami? Sega apperently put these out in Japan which made me a little suspicious.  :-\
It seems that Sega did put these out in Japanland as evidenced here

I assume Konami didn't really care about letting other companies handle their licenses at the time.

Offline Evil_Tim

• Demon Salesman
  • Hunter in Training
  • It is shameful for a demon to be working
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2011, 09:41:21 AM »
LOL i don't mind, it's not like you guys are talking about pokemon cards or anything. I actually have some doujinshi that involves Maria.. doing stuff in the castle. Dunno why I bought it, lol.

Wait, you actually bought that rather than stealing it like a true internet user or smashing a hole in the nearest wall and finding it inside like a true Castlevania fan? Shame on you!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2011, 10:16:06 AM »
That art of Simon looks pretty nice, on the outer part of the cover.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2011, 10:34:51 AM »
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2011, 04:47:56 PM »
Upon closer inspection, Simon's face on that box art looks like an old female teacher's, and the lower-left screenshot on the back of the box looks like Simon's playing some B-ball with the gargoyles and skeleton...while carrying his whip.

Also:

Anybody here got the Simon's Quest game watch?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 06:37:47 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 02:33:48 AM »
Why is it every time Konami gives their license to other companies it's always crap? (i.e Tiger handhelds, CoD manga, Belmont Legacy etc.)     

>:(

Tags: