Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: [Fan Games] Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Eggerland, Mario, Megaman  (Read 123763 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: [FundamentalEssence] NE/SX-style Fangames Discussion
« Reply #345 on: August 09, 2013, 01:47:24 PM »
I dont have money, but it seems really worth since you only needs 2,000 bucks for everything.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Re: [FundamentalEssence] NE/SX-style Fangames Discussion
« Reply #346 on: August 10, 2013, 12:15:09 PM »
No worries. ;D
"Stuff and things."

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Re: [FundamentalEssence] NE/SX-style Fangames
« Reply #347 on: September 20, 2013, 08:46:26 PM »
Progress!!
Not much progress, but hell. It's better than nothing.
Started the emerald framers. Those boxes you move around.
So far I just got them to detect the player as a first step. When you stand next to one it turns the side you're standing on yellow for debugging purposes. Now I went a step further and created a setting where users can set them to be pushable if the player is off center. And I programmed it to calculate the off center threshold based on the actual size of the player object's bounding box values. So you can make your player character any size you want and they'll still work. And like is shown in the picture, the framers themselves can be any size too.
"Stuff and things."

Tags: