Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: If someone was going to merge both of Angela's designs into a single character  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards

...what should that character look like?  Like, imagine there was a direct sequel to Pachislot II where Angela is back to her "light" self, but the whole Dracula possession thingie had a permanent effect on her and part of her is still "one with the darkness" or whatever.  Think Luke Skywalker in Return of the Jedi.

Some preliminary ideas I got:
- The blonde fluffy hair style with a little silver streak on one side
- She wears something like the white and blue cloth top, but it has some extra silver jewelry/frills/something that mimic the look of her evil chainmail
- Black rose on her skirt
- The things that hang off her skirt are white on one side and purple on the other.  Or they both have white and purple streaks.
- Boots and gloves: I have no idea.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
She could keep both her gloves and boots white but with added red and silver bling.

Tags:

anything