Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Favourite Castlevania music piece  (Read 14029 times)

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2014, 09:57:29 PM »
+1
Garibaldi Temple.  That said, there are a ton of great songs from the series and a lot of them are rarely talked about just because the stand-out pieces are just so... stand-out-ish.

Offline Mike Belmont

• Castlevania Fan since 1995
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2014, 07:10:06 PM »
In case you're wondering they brought back this tune for the machine tower in CotM. It was a nice remake  :)

Yes, is a very nice remake, but... I prefer the slower pace from the NES version :). My eternal dream is to play that track in a piano... and even I dont know how to play piano :P.

As for CoTM, the first time that I played it, I reallly got amazed when I heared classic CV tracks (from Bloodlines, CVIII, SCIV, CV64...).
"This whip, and my kinsmen will destroy you some day. From this day on, the Belmont clan will hunt the night"

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2014, 07:11:39 PM »
The waterfall in Super Castlevania 4. That scene changed the way that I thought about video games.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2014, 10:33:38 PM »
Today I rediscovered the lost Castlevania masterpiece known as Thrashed in the Cave.

And then I considered writing a continuation to http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,7487.0.html

Tags: