Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: HorrorHound 2015  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: March 20, 2015, 09:18:23 PM »
GUESS WHAT D9 DID TODAY

Don't expect a gold mine here, just basically posting my photos and bragging over what I got. You know. The usual.

Rawr
Ha-ha-rawr
Horrifying penance incoming
MEN OF WEALTH AND TASTE
*snap snap*
Giggity
Rawrsnort

TOM ATKINS FUCK YES GOT OUR CREEPSHOW COMIC SIGNED DOUBLE FUCK YES ACTUALLY HAD A FEW MINUTES TO CHAT WITH HIM TRIPLE FUCK YES

And lastly, the things I got for the girl I'm beginning to date that I'm showing to everybody BUT her.

Because, you know.

It's more fun that way  ;)

So that was my day. Picked up a badass Sub-Zero facemask (dead-accurate and well-cut fiberglass, pic here, bear in mind that's my father for whom it was bought) in addition to the sword/shield, and got a bunch of Nox Arcana CDs while there.

Also, the prints I said in another thread were being sold there apparently weren't doing too badly. Don't have an exact number sold yet, though.

So yeah. Awesome day. Shame I could only make the first day.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 09:54:12 PM by Dracula9 »

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 12:20:24 AM »
Ha ha! looks like quite a time D9  ;)  That chick in the cat getup reminds me of one of Saint's Row's Genki girls.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: