Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alucard's Past  (Read 8241 times)

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Alucard's Past
« on: July 21, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »
What do we know about Alucard's past?  Well, we know his mother was executed as a witch, even though she wasn't one.  We also know that he allied himself with his father for some time.  Plus, he fought along side Trever Belmont and friends to defeat Drac in 1476, and in 1797, he saves Richter and defeats his father again.  Then in 2035 and 2036, he watches over Soma to make sure he doesn't become the next dark lord.  What I really would like to know is what his life was like before he met Trever Belmont.  And don't mention that he and Sonya are Trever's parents.  That game is no longer a part of the timeline.  Therefore, Sonya never existed.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Alucard's Past
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 12:17:19 PM »
In Reply To #1

Does Kid Dracula count?

Offline darkwzrd4

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 12:21:40 PM »
In Reply To #1

Does Kid Dracula count?
It's not castlevania so no.  Besides, I believe it's about a child version of Drac, not Alucard.

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 12:27:34 PM »
In Reply To #3

If you look up the description of the game in the Castlevania Dungeon "Games" section, it says it is Alucard, but I'm not entirely sure if it is or not.

Offline darkwzrd4

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 12:31:37 PM »
In Reply To #3

If you look up the description of the game in the Castlevania Dungeon "Games" section, it says it is Alucard, but I'm not entirely sure if it is or not.

The Castlevania Dungeon could be wrong.  Besides, that site is outdated.  It hasn't been updated in over a year.  I don't even use that site anymore.  If you look on the inverted castlevania dungeon, it says that "Kid Dracula" is a parody of Castlevania, so no it doesn't count because it is not a part of the offical timeline.

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 12:42:14 PM »
Kid Dracula is just a parody along the lines of Sexy Parodius. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Hell, is it even Alucard? I always understood him to be Dracula.
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline darkwzrd4

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 12:51:57 PM »
Kid Dracula is just a parody along the lines of Sexy Parodius. It's not meant to be taken seriously. Hell, is it even Alucard? I always understood him to be Dracula.
Exactly, my point.  Thus, it doesn't count in regards to this topic.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 01:34:08 PM »
Oh, it's Alucard alright. In his baby form.

But back to the topic at hand... the easy answer is Adrian was probably living the lifestyle a typical half human half vampire lives. It's been said that he was once evil like his father, but in the DXC version Death doesn't allude to anything like that, so is the original script still valid?

The way I understand Alucard... Adrian was raised under his father's tutelage, coming to build his powers (even though he was born with them). Lisa probably wasn't living with Dracula, because if she was, how the hell could that mob of people kidnap her without Dracula stopping them first?

Anyway Adrian was most likely still in contact with her. Somehowwww... the general populace were alerted to a 300 year old vampire that's been amassing all the powers of Hell without anyone knowing. Lisa, perhaps having atleast a little knowledge of magic due to having an extremely personal relationship with the Demon King, was killed and her husband was condemned.. that was when shit hit the fan and caused the rift between Adrian and his pops.

Immediately afterward Dracula wages war on humans, which causes Adrian to renounce his demonic heritage and switch his name to keep the promise to his mother. This is also when Hector "betrays" Dracula, Isaac flees, etc.

Then CVIII begins.

Offline darkwzrd4

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 01:52:36 PM »
Oh, it's Alucard alright. In his baby form.

But back to the topic at hand... the easy answer is Adrian was probably living the lifestyle a typical half human half vampire lives. It's been said that he was once evil like his father, but in the DXC version Death doesn't allude to anything like that, so is the original script still valid?

The way I understand Alucard... Adrian was raised under his father's tutelage, coming to build his powers (even though he was born with them). Lisa probably wasn't living with Dracula, because if she was, how the hell could that mob of people kidnap her without Dracula stopping them first?

Anyway Adrian was most likely still in contact with her. Somehowwww... the general populace were alerted to a 300 year old vampire that's been amassing all the powers of Hell without anyone knowing. Lisa, perhaps having atleast a little knowledge of magic due to having an extremely personal relationship with the Demon King, was killed and her husband was condemned.. that was when shit hit the fan and caused the rift between Adrian and his pops.

Immediately afterward Dracula wages war on humans, which causes Adrian to renounce his demonic heritage and switch his name to keep the promise to his mother. This is also when Hector "betrays" Dracula, Isaac flees, etc.

Then CVIII begins.  8)
That does sound plausable, but if Alucard was raised by his father, I don't think that he would have turned good.  Besides, he witnessed his mother's execution so I think that Drac and Lisa split up not long after Alucard's birth and Lisa raised Alucard on her own, but when she was executed Alucard sought out his father in order go get help with some revenge.  However, Alucard decides that revenge is not the right thing to do and abandons his father.  Hector probably leaves Drac's side not long after, if not before Alucard does.

I think that this is more likely, but I could be wrong.

Offline fallenangel86

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 04:08:59 PM »
symphony explicitly states that alucard heard his mothers last words claiming not to hate humans/take revenge.

Efrit

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 04:24:45 PM »
Lisa was probally on a trip to help heal some people, and the Mob that was seeking her, caught her and killed her, I don't think She and Dracula split up, they probally lived together untill the fateful day.

~Efrit

Offline darkwzrd4

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 05:18:10 PM »
Lisa was probally on a trip to help heal some people, and the Mob that was seeking her, caught her and killed her, I don't think She and Dracula split up, they probally lived together untill the fateful day.

~Efrit
If that's the case, then why didn't Drac or one of his minions save her.  Besides in SotN,  when you beat Drac with Alucard, Drac asks what were Lisa's last words.  According to Alucard, her last words were: "do not hate humans.  If you do nothing, then at least do them no harm.  For their's is already a hard lot." and also that Lisa would love him for all eternity.  Which implies that Drac and Lisa had separated prior to her death.

As for Lisa's last request not to harm humans, I don't think Alucard would have honored that at first.  I mean he witnessed his mother's death and if I were him, I would probably have killed the humans who killed my mother or at least gone to my father for help with my revenge.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 05:51:06 PM »
Wait? Was Lisa killed because she was married to Dracula? I always thought she was killed because she was practicing medicine, in which the villagers claimed to be witchcraft.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 06:04:24 PM »
In Reply To #12
You think Alucard wouldn't honor his mother's last words? He's half human, he wouldn't kill any humans then all of a sudden 5 days later have a "change of heart".

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »
In Reply To #13

That's what I think too. And I'll put it in a fanfic if I ever get it done >.> I could have sworn I read that she was burned for a witch, medicine or not, I don't know.

Tags: