Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alucard's Past  (Read 8240 times)

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 02:02:14 AM »
In Reply To #14

humans have things called emotions though. they can, and often will take over your reason when you witness something traumatizing, be it sadness, helplessness, rage, anger, hate or such. al being half vampire also contributes to that.

alucard could've lost himself in hate too, but unlike drac who was a bitter 300+ year old vampire with his last shred of humanity lost when lisa died, al was still a teenager (supposedly) at that time, and was half human.

with time his emotional wound might have healed a bit, and he realised the error of his ways, thus leaving drac and betraying him.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 02:03:46 AM by Serio »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 06:30:28 AM »
As is the case with most CV characters, not much is known about his past. But he definitely was on his father's side for a while. Like Death says in SotN: "I'll not ask you to return to our side..".

Fanon: he hated the humans for many years after they executed his mother. Because of this, he accepted Dracula training him in the dark arts and intented to be on his side in the war that happened before the events of DC. But ultimately his mother's last words convinced him that killing the humans would be wrong and therefore he had to abandon his father.

This is how I explained his past in his character profile. I guess not all of it can be backed up with official information, but CV is pretty harsh when it comes to character bios.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Alucard's Past
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 10:47:30 AM »
As is the case with most CV characters, not much is known about his past. But he definitely was on his father's side for a while. Like Death says in SotN: "I'll not ask you to return to our side..".

Fanon: he hated the humans for many years after they executed his mother. Because of this, he accepted Dracula training him in the dark arts and intented to be on his side in the war that happened before the events of DC. But ultimately his mother's last words convinced him that killing the humans would be wrong and therefore he had to abandon his father.

This is how I explained his past in his character profile. I guess not all of it can be backed up with official information, but CV is pretty harsh when it comes to character bios.
Then maybe someone should write a fan-fiction about the pasts of the characters.  It's better than nothing.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 10:55:37 AM »
There's thousands of fan fics about the pasts of characters already.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Alucard's Past
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 11:07:54 AM »
There's thousands of fan fics about the pasts of characters already.
Really?!  Where could I find them so I can read them.
Behold my power and tremble

Tags:

anything