Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania OSTs on CV Dungeon site  (Read 2452 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: October 03, 2008, 11:59:37 PM »
Is it possible for the albums that weren't ripped at 192kbps to be ripped at such? Orrrr if Kurt or whoever isn't willing (or has it already happened), could somebody send some MP3s my way? o: The Dracula X CDs and the first Perfect Selection Dracula Battle are all pretty low. Haven't downloaded many of the rest (I and my brother already own some), but I will soon and if they're low bitrate, hopefully someone can provide those also? :)

Also, having each album available as one zip file needs to happen. :o haha
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 12:01:56 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania OSTs on CV Dungeon site
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 09:22:36 AM »
Well, you can get the album for DXC on iTunes for $9.99.  It has something like fifty songs on it.  The songs are from both DXC and the original Rondo of Blood, plus there are some remixes of CV songs from other games.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline paletteswapmonster

• Palette swap man
  • Forsaken
  • Legendary Hunter
  • gorilla warfare
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 10:09:16 AM »
You can get the soundtracks at the Galbadia Hotel and Shadowhaxor. For the DXC soundtrack you would have to google it as I don't recall either GH or SH having it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 10:10:50 AM by paletteswapmonster »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 04:04:32 PM »
Does iTunes offer anything higher than 128kbps yet? That and DRM are the reasons I never buy from Apple.

Doesn't Galbadia Hotel only offer game rips and not officially released soundtracks?
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline paletteswapmonster

• Palette swap man
  • Forsaken
  • Legendary Hunter
  • gorilla warfare
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 04:49:18 PM »
In Reply To #4