Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So what the hell, GameStop and Konami? No preorder bonus announced for OOE?  (Read 7041 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
In Reply To #1

I know there's one for Judgment but as far as I know, none for OoE.

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Apparently GameCrazy or something like that is giving OoE a preorder soundtrack, but I assume that's universal and we just don't know about it... sorry, I don't posses a link.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Never even heard of Game Crazy, but yeah, their website says there's a preorder soundtrack CD. Dammit, what to do... Preorder from them or wait to see if GameStop offers something cooler?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 08:57:00 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
funny i never had a preoder bonus when i preorderd both games
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
the pork preorder which was an exception due to the special occassion sure spoiled some people. :o

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
In Reply To #4
If I weren't getting the SE, I would have gone with Game Crazy just to get the soundtrack.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
DXC had the nifty little Simon figure. :o Too bad I preordered at a store that gets shafted for preorder stuff most of the time. If only I had known... They gave me a cool "Han Solo frozen in carbonite" PSP carrying case to make up for it, though, which is cooler than the toy anyway.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline jimmay17

• "Naysayer"
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Has anyone here dealt with Gamecrazy before? I'm considering pre-ordering through them for the soundtrack CD, but I don't want to go through a company that reneges on release date shipping or botches orders.
If I forgot "everything I knew about Castlevania" I certainly wouldn't be excited about a new one coming out now would I?

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
In Reply To #9

I have. Its a good lil store. Around here all of em are part of Hollywood Video. And Ill take it over Cockduster Video anyday.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
Well, if someone does get the CD from Game Crazy, I expect to see some VBR 192kbps MP3s or AACs (the latter, for me, is preferable) on here. :o All it takes is a zip upload to Megaupload.

I'm still kinda holding out to see if GameStop has anything, but if they don't in the next couple weeks and then I preorder from Game Crazy and they run out of CDs, then I'll be annoyed, and hope that someone can upload the files.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

VampireHunterM

In Reply To #2
Yeah ur right. Isn't it a art cell or wall scroll or something like that w/ Judgement?

VampireHunterM

Also the guy at gamestop said Konami is combining Judgement and OoE into one strategy guide. Anyone hear anything about that?

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
In Reply To #13

Actually yeah.  I meant to print out the page when I saw it.  I know Brady Games is suppose to be doing the Strat. Guide (or at least, that's what the BG rep told us at conference.) but maybe Prima will do it now (:crosses fingers:) and it will be like the Star Wars: Forced Unleashed Guide, where the PS3/360 version was from one end and on the back, they had the Wii version of the guide. On Amazon however, it's appears that it's just for OoE.

So...what...is this strat. guide maybe an exclusive for Gamestop? (They get that kind of stuff a lot now.)

NonaKade

Gamestop preorder bonus
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72162

I'm guessing this is the same CD gamecrazy is getting.

Tags: