Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So what the hell, GameStop and Konami? No preorder bonus announced for OOE?  (Read 7049 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
In Reply To #15

Thanks!

I'll preorder this, and someone should preorder from Game Crazy to see if it's the same CD or not. ;p Would be kinda cool if they offered two different ones, but doubtful.

Edit: Ooh, wait, it mentions a code, so this must be a download. H'rm. :\ Better be high bitrate.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:36:38 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

MOSH42393

In Reply To #16
i know people who work at my local gamestop and ive never had preorder troubles there and they are giving the soundtrack as a bonus so id just go with gamestop.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Preorder it at blockbuster, I know we have preorder bonuses for all the new big titles like OOE.
_______________________________________ ______________

MOSH42393

In Reply To #18

simons quest sucked. but other than that my blockbuster duznt  sell games. just rents them

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
In Reply To #19

Well, that was absolutely random, but feel free to blurt out your totally incorrect opinion whenever you like. Simon's Quest is far from suck.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
it's better than legends and portrait, that's for sure. :P

on topic, we never get preorders so insert random jealousy here. though not that i really care, i'll download the cd rip and scans once it's out anyway.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
Where do you live? o:

I consider Simon's Quest to be better than the Metroidvanias, so meh. It does some things wrong and is pretty weird, but I love it all the same.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline jimmay17

• "Naysayer"
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I ponied up and reserved at Gamestop today. I took the risk and did it in store (normally I do it online and have it shipped), I just hope my copy isn't opened as Gamestop has been known to do.  I tried to find out if the soundtrack was a download or a physical disc, but the clerk was clueless.

I did get him to promise that if I picked it up at release I'd get my preorder bonus, though.
If I forgot "everything I knew about Castlevania" I certainly wouldn't be excited about a new one coming out now would I?

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #22

europe, poland.

MOSH42393

In Reply To that guy who asked if it was a download...

no its a physical cd althought there are very little songs on it...(dissapointing) but still pretty cool none the less

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Yeah, it only has six songs:

1. An Empty Tome - 1:08
2. Edge of the Sky - 3:26
3. Sorrow's Distortion - 2:24
4. Ebony Wings - 2:23
5. Order of the Demon - 3:14
6. Wandering the Crystal Blue (arranged) - 1:35

I'm not sure if the first 5 are the same samples that can be heard on the Konamistyle site (I'm pretty sure Ebony Wing is though, since one of the songs from the site loosely translated is called "Jet Black Wings"...) but I'm hoping the last song is an arranged version of the Ocean stage's theme.  (I wouldn't mind if one of those songs was from Tymeo Mountain either...)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
In Reply To #19

I should have you killed for that comment. CV2 is one of the best CVs ever made.

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
In Reply To #27

I agree! Kill him!

Tags: