Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Remix  (Read 600683 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 06:16:28 PM by uzo »

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2010, 01:55:30 AM »
Two of my most favorite tracks from ecclesia!!!!  ;D Albus theme is so awesome!!!!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2010, 10:07:34 AM »
THE FUN DOESN'T STOP

Castlevania, Divine Bloodlines, guitar arranged, by g+
An interesting Divine Bloodlines arrangement.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2010, 06:08:52 AM »
Searching one of my hard drives, i stumble on a collection of Castlevania remixes that i have downloaded a year ago, about 277 tracks!!! :o I'll upload them to Megaupload and i'll put one or two samples, since they are so many to put all of them for preview listening.....

PS : Some tracks seems to be damaged...... :'(
I've seen that only the second album collection has this problem.........so i'll upload the two others and i'll see about the other one!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 06:43:56 AM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2010, 05:26:01 PM »
WE MUST FIND THE FULL VERSION OF THIS

NOW

Castlevania- Simon's Theme Ultra Badass version

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2010, 07:20:45 PM »
It's a mix made by Virt. There is no full version I believe. I think it was a part of a melody mix, but I could be wrong.

It is actually on the dungeon; http://www.castlevaniadungeon.net/Media/scv4.html

Look under Fan MP3 by Virt.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2010, 07:28:12 PM »
Castlevania, Tears of Dracula arrange, by Woodsoft

I'm not sure if this was posted already (since it's apparently posted up by Dark Nemesis)... but DRACULA'S TEARS! :D
Since I'm a big big big fan of this tune, I found this remix to be awesome.  Plus SynthGuitar! :D :D :D
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2010, 07:36:08 PM »
Nice find!

Love it.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2010, 12:54:09 AM »
That's pretty slick! The end gets a bit too repetitive but you guys did a pretty good job on it. Nice work.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2010, 09:52:26 AM »
Portrait of ruin - gaze up the darkness by yasher
Portrait of ruin - gaze up the darkness by yasher.wmv

Symphony of the night requiem for the gods by Yasher
SOTN - Requiem for the Gods by YasherSymphony of the night requiem for the gods by Yasher[/url]
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:05:41 PM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2010, 10:01:26 AM »
The first one was extremely lack luster. It had no meat, no sustenance, and the samples were pretty low end.

The second video errors telling me "This video is not yet processed."

Offline Richter

• Vampire Killer
  • Hunter in Training
  • Die, monster!
    • Project R Design
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania Remix
« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »
Wow this IS a nice thread

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2010, 06:26:07 AM »
I'll fix it, when i have the time........ :(

Donne fixing it!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 12:07:19 PM by Dark Nemesis »
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2010, 05:36:54 PM »
I like that there were some Order of Ecclesia, though the jazz wasn't what I was expecting.