Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alucard in rondo of blood ?  (Read 9759 times)

Offline Dengo vlad tepes

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« on: September 26, 2011, 11:41:09 PM »
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab290/DENGO-ZERO/Capture-11.png

i know that many peoples mentioned that guy but who he is he ? really ...

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 11:47:56 PM »
No, He is Dracula.

http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,2913.msg58886.html#msg58886

From Japanese DXC official guide book page 126

Translation

IGA: I think that the person is ...... Dracula. (Laugh) He is quietly looking at the appearance from a long distance.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 11:53:55 PM by Koutei »
I'm on hiatus now.

Offline Successor The Cruel

• In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might...
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Beware my Power! Green Lantern's Light!
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Chapel of Resonance
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 11:50:28 PM »
No one can say with certainty who that is. I figured it was a random creepy cloaked individual who hangs around the areas surrounding Dracula's Castle.

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 12:09:17 AM »
Everyone is wrong. It's actually Tony Alamo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Alamo

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 03:05:06 AM »
All wrong, Its Batman

SPOILERS: He Killed the Stronger Bosses before you could know what they could've been.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• I'm ze man errr.... woman
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 04:38:57 AM »
A random statue maybe? I don't think it's Alucard. He's supposed to be asleep at that time.

Oh I figured out ! It's a statue of Alucard. Dracula made one because he misses him too much ;D

Offline C Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2014-12-Quarterly 3D Contest 1st Place Award The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Alucard in rondo of blood ?
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 05:30:20 AM »
Oh I figured out ! It's a statue of Alucard. Dracula made one because he misses him too much

LOL Dracula probably misses Alucard about as much as the boot to the gonads he gets in your sig!

I reckon it's just Dracula, if I recall correctly there is a mini boss that appears not long after that section so Dracula probably found himself a nice spot to observe Richters progress and then summoned the creature to get and idea of his foes strength.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:31:53 AM by C Belmont »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 05:45:01 AM »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 09:11:40 AM »

LOL Dracula probably misses Alucard about as much as the boot to the gonads he gets in your sig!
Yeah I know. I was trying to be ironic  ;D

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 12:30:34 PM »
Alucard was still in his coma-sleep during Rondo's occurrence. Therefore, it's Dracula.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 02:20:12 PM »

I reckon it's just Dracula, if I recall correctly there is a mini boss that appears not long after that section so Dracula probably found himself a nice spot to observe Richters progress and then summoned the creature to get and idea of his foes strength.

And then, he still decided to go with the old teleport around the room throwing fireballs technique.

Dracula is a horrible strategist.
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Alucard in rondo of blood ?
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 03:37:57 PM »
And then, he still decided to go with the old teleport around the room throwing fireballs technique.

Dracula is a horrible strategist.
Funny thing is that when IGA came up with Mathias Cronquist from LoI, he made said that Mathias was a strategist.  So, what happened?  Did becoming a vampire make him a retard or what?  And yes, I know that LoI came out nearly 10 years after Rondo of Blood.  It's just funny that the most predictable boss was a strategist when he was still human.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 05:14:19 PM »
LOL so true. Maybe he had to sacrifice some of his sense of strategy in order to gain more power. The way I see it is that turning into a vampire  enhances some features that previously weren't very good, while decreasing the good ones .To balance things I guess.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 07:27:43 AM »
Even Walter had better strategy.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 08:52:59 AM »
Tell whatever you want, we all know it's
(click to show/hide)

Tags: