Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alucard in rondo of blood ?  (Read 9781 times)

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab290/DENGO-ZERO/Capture-11.png

i know that many peoples mentioned that guy but who he is he ? really ...

Doesn't state in the beginning of SoTN that Alucard has been asleep up until the point when richter is posessed by shaft?  So wouldn't that rule out the possibilty of him being the cloaked figure overlooking the graveyard in RoB?

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2011, 03:59:46 PM »
And then, he still decided to go with the old teleport around the room throwing fireballs technique.

Dracula is a horrible strategist.

he thinks it'll work because its not the same belmont, but that's something that gets laughed down generations...

I would love to see a game where dracula screws you over at the "end" like he did in CoTM

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2011, 01:17:30 AM »
I said it before, The Belmonts definitely have a mock throne room set up in their home where they train their sons. Complete with the exact locations on both sides of the room where Dracula will teleport.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 01:01:42 PM »
I guess that's why Drac used that demonic chair at the end of SotN. Alucard would have been wise to the teleport/fireball technique.

That's why I made my sig as I did. He screams "Behold my true form, and DESPAIR!", and I'm thinking "your true form is a giant demonic...chair? Really?"
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline Odile Kuronuma

• I'm ze man errr.... woman
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 02:27:50 PM »
So I was playing Rob and saw it. It's not a statue. It looks like someone  wearing a cloak (Dracula obviously) is watching Richter. The sprite reminds me of Alucard though. I know he's supposed to be asleep, but the way the cape floats is too similar to Alucard's sprite.

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2011, 05:07:32 PM »
I guess that's why Drac used that demonic chair at the end of SotN. Alucard would have been wise to the teleport/fireball technique.

That's why I made my sig as I did. He screams "Behold my true form, and DESPAIR!", and I'm thinking "your true form is a giant demonic...chair? Really?"

Lolled at our sig :P

Offline Deko21

• Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Vampire Hunter
  • The world is corrupt
    • Awards
Re: Alucard in rondo of blood ?
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2011, 05:21:16 PM »
Tell whatever you want, we all know it's
(click to show/hide)
But he wasn't around during RoB's production
"I may not be able to use the whip, but i can still kick your ass!" -Jonathan Morris

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2011, 12:01:18 AM »
IGA was too busy getting coffee for the devs for Gradius 2 PCE CD at the time, but he was around.

Also it's Dracula standing around, not Alucard, Superman, Batman, Bunnicula, Duckula, or Count Chocula.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2011, 01:27:51 AM »
its Blackula!

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Succubus

• Head Priestess of the Monkey Cult
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
Re: Alucard in rondo of blood ?
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2011, 02:31:13 AM »
That's pretty neat. I never noticed that before.

I like how people give a damn what IGA has to say on it when he wasn't even on the development team for Rondo. Yeah, he got a "special thanks", but that's probably because he left a lingering fart in the conference room that "contributed" to the project.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2011, 03:27:45 PM »
Everyone else went missing.

Offline Arma

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • My, currently outdated, blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 01:24:15 PM »
I was told in another forum that's supposed to be the Konami man

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 09:38:03 PM »
IGA was too busy getting coffee for the devs for Gradius 2 PCE CD at the time, but he was around.

Also it's Dracula standing around, not Alucard, Superman, Batman, Bunnicula, Duckula, or Count Chocula.

Incorrect. It's actually Superman, staring in awe while wondering why all of his licensed games fucking suck.

Tags: