Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Alucard and Maria = True ?  (Read 24765 times)

Nina

Alucard and Maria = True ?
« on: February 06, 2008, 05:54:29 AM »
Isnt there anyone else who wonders what happened after you get the good ending in Symphony of the Night, when Maria realises that she has fallen in love with Alucard and goes after him ? I personally think this is the sweetest pairing in the video-game world.What do you think ?

Offline jestercolony

• Slow Silence
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 06:30:25 AM »
Yes it seems that Maria goes after Alucard at the end of SoTN if you get the good ending. Love? Probably or maybe her lust for some hawt vampire sex.

Who knows? Maybe Alucard and Maria did do it. Maybe one day we'll see Alucard's jr. or daughter :P But that just seems...kind of stupid.

Another Lone-wolf

Re: Alucard and Maria = True ?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 06:40:58 AM »
I can not agree more!

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 06:46:54 AM »
My bloodline is cursed, so it would be best if it ended with me.

But hey, fuck it i'll be a hypocrite. Mariaaa~!

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 08:02:37 AM »
Well, ltos of speculation says Lecarde is Alucard's son or something right? I wouldn't doubt Alucard got it on with Maria... I mean, who the hell wouldn't?!

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 08:10:30 AM »
In Reply To #5

Fanon. Unlike sotn ending which hints that at least Maria wanted Alucard, there's nothing that'd support the idea of "Eric is Alucard's descendant."

Some try to argue he is one because he has an "Alucard Spear." But hey, in pork he also has Maxim's sword. Is he a Kischine descendant now?

Using someone else's old weapon doesn't automatically make you his descendant. Hitler had the spear of Longinus at one point, but he sure as hell wasn't his descendant.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 08:19:06 AM »
Hey, IGA said that the next Castlevania on console it will be sequel of Symphony of The Night!! Maybe when the game is released, then we will learn what happen between Alucard and Maria.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 04:11:56 PM »
My bloodline is cursed, so it would be best if it ended with me.

But hey, fuck it i'll be a hypocrite. Mariaaa~!

Actually it's more like
-----
The blood that flows in my veins is cursed.
T'would be best for this world if I disappeared forever.
-----

...but then he shows up in AoS AND DoS so... yeah hypocrite.  Thus, just as easily as that, Maria perhaps 'saved' him.

He does seem a bit more chipper in the later games.  :P
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 04:18:09 PM »
Well the whole aos and dos stuff was probably beacuse the same thing that happened during sotn happened again in 1999. That being, there was a huge shift of power.

Except this time he didn't go to sleep, maybe cause of the whole soma deal. He had to make sure his father's soul is gone forever before returning to his sleep, but then Soma was born.

So technically it forced him to remain around, since unlike sotn where everything returned to normal once he beat some sense into Richter the 1999 event could've left something behind, a lingering feeling that it's not over yet.

It's still a better reason than Alucard going against his beliefs because he just wanted some action. :o :P

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 04:38:17 PM »
It's still a better reason than Alucard going against his beliefs because he just wanted some action. :o :P
I dunno, some people would take that chance...

Didn't he intend his sleep after CVIII to be permanent?
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 04:41:11 PM »
It was supposed to be, but the shift of power that happened when Richter vanished was great enough to disturb his sleep I guess.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 04:51:49 PM »
In Reply To #6

Its why I said speculation.

In Reply To #8

Yea... but see its why I can see the whole Maria/Alucard thing, because he comes back out. Maria probably convinced him or something, its how I like to look at it anyway.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 05:36:36 PM »
Well the whole aos and dos stuff was probably beacuse

Right, probably.  We can all draw our own conclusion, but it's not necessarily as you just said.

Not everyone would agree.  Perhaps she was very convincing, lawlz.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Sonic_Reaper

• The Elusive
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Dorian Tokici
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 07:05:03 PM »
In Reply To #8

Well, he does hide his identity in from at least AoS and on.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 07:08:38 PM by Sonic_Reaper »

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »
Well, ltos of speculation says Lecarde is Alucard's son or something right? I wouldn't doubt Alucard got it on with Maria... I mean, who the hell wouldn't?!

Lol, good point there!

Except this time he didn't go to sleep, maybe cause of the whole soma deal. He had to make sure his father's soul is gone forever before returning to his sleep, but then Soma was born.

Right, right, blame it all on Soma...
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Tags: