Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Netflix Castlevania Animation: Cast Revealed  (Read 192185 times)

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: Netflix Castlevania Animation: Cast Revealed
« Reply #765 on: November 12, 2018, 11:06:37 AM »
:'( This brought a tear to my eyes...
Well you know.
thinking more on it real life has been hard, and i was just takeing it out, and sadly seraph got carught in the cross fire,
and I was lucky that she forgave me. as I was assey

So its nice that it has been bought to a happy  end.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:08:25 AM by Guy Belmont »
Last son of family Belmont.

https://thebelmonthold.home.blog/

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #766 on: November 12, 2018, 12:34:35 PM »
Just as a point, I prefer Tattered or Tat as a shortening rather than Seraph.  I've used the name for so long it's ended up the main shortening people as a whole use as a nickname so I end up feeling like im being called by my surname if I get called Seraph. :)

Life can be hard, for most people.  Thank you though for being able to be able to accept the reason for the fault like that.  Like I said though I'm not in a mood for arguements, as I've been going through a rough patch following major surgery several weeks ago.  So all is good now, which I'm glad for.

Tbh it was Castlevania season two and excitement for it which got me through a fair bit, something bright to look forward to to follow from the horrible night.  It ended up a very good output for me once it went up.  Now I can't wait for season three.  The concept art and canary that even the official artists are putting out is wonderful.  The Sailor Moon Sypha was especially cute.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:41:50 PM by TatteredSeraph »
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #767 on: November 12, 2018, 05:56:30 PM »
The concept art and canary that even the official artists are putting out is wonderful.  The Sailor Moon Sypha was especially cute.
Is this on Twitter?

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #769 on: November 12, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
There's your answer.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #770 on: November 12, 2018, 06:42:41 PM »
Yup, that’s the one, D9!  Sorry I couldn’t link it on my phone when posting.

In other news, Alucard has taken back c9ntrol on the official Twitter.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:44:37 PM by TatteredSeraph »

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #771 on: November 12, 2018, 08:20:12 PM »
Thanks.

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #772 on: November 13, 2018, 06:31:24 PM »
Just as a point, I prefer Tattered or Tat as a shortening rather than Seraph.  I've used the name for so long it's ended up the main shortening people as a whole use as a nickname so I end up feeling like im being called by my surname if I get called Seraph. :)

Life can be hard, for most people.  Thank you though for being able to be able to accept the reason for the fault like that.  Like I said though I'm not in a mood for arguements, as I've been going through a rough patch following major surgery several weeks ago.  So all is good now, which I'm glad for.

Tbh it was Castlevania season two and excitement for it which got me through a fair bit, something bright to look forward to to follow from the horrible night.  It ended up a very good output for me once it went up.  Now I can't wait for season three.  The concept art and canary that even the official artists are putting out is wonderful.  The Sailor Moon Sypha was especially cute.
Oh sorry to hear about your Surgery, really sorry, hope you feeling better.
and yes I can't wait for season 3 too, and I agree its great seeing all the stuff that's coming out. Art, merchandise and what not. so yeah its nice to see life back in to CV,

Also saw this thought this was cool,

This is the affect  the Morning Star has when it hits somehting.

Its VeryIts Very it's similar to the affect the Vampire Killer Whip had in PoR.
I saw this the day it aired, ment to upload sooner, I love how they did this.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #773 on: November 14, 2018, 02:31:02 AM »
That was a good spot!  It’s little touches like this that show what fans the animators are.

I’m on the mend, bit by bit, just slowly, and it’s driving me up the wall. 

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #774 on: November 14, 2018, 05:25:18 PM »
That was a good spot!  It’s little touches like this that show what fans the animators are.

I’m on the mend, bit by bit, just slowly, and it’s driving me up the wall.
Oh I'm so sorry there's nothing bloody worse then, I'm so sorry, I hope things get better from here on in.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #775 on: November 15, 2018, 10:12:29 AM »
Some sketches and art from the series.  God I’d love it if they’d release an artbook at some point. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kotaku.com/the-art-of-castlevanias-netflix-series-1830393913/amp

Also, another Adi interview.  He makes a mention of the possibility of Death in universe.  It would have been nice if he was in there already, but that might have been trying to cram too much in.  It wad nice to at least have devil forgery and vampires at this point.  I wonder if it will follow LoI canon and have it so that Dracula had already met him at this point, or if they’d be introduced later. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2018/11/14/adi-shankar-on-the-success-of-castlevania-and-his-crusade-to-have-animation-taken-seriously/amp/
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 10:20:14 AM by Reinhart77 »

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #776 on: November 15, 2018, 04:07:32 PM »
Oh I'm so sorry there's nothing bloody worse then, I'm so sorry, I hope things get better from here on in.

On the plus side, two months along the line, I’m finally able to walk short distances without a walking stick if I’m not carrying anything, and finally given the ok to drive again if I’m careful.

As for the sketches and backgrounds, that’s some seriously nice art.  I’ve seen Sam Deats respond on Tumblr and Twitter to numerous requests for an art book, and it seems like it’s something that they’re looking into the possibility of.  I’d be preordering one in a heartbeat.  This stuff is seriously pretty.

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #777 on: November 16, 2018, 04:44:34 PM »
Looks like Devil May Cry will be Adi’s next series.  He says it’ll be in a multi-verse as Castlevania.  I’d guess not the same world, but a crossover of some kind might be possible.  Maybe have a character from one series go to the other universe, or maybe just make the a character or element exist in both universes.  Or maybe it’s just a thematic, artistic, or production link.

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/11/16/castlevania-netflix-creator-reveals-devil-may-cry-animated-series/

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #778 on: November 16, 2018, 05:25:26 PM »
I hope that it’s better than the original Devil May Cry anime series, which never even showed Dante’s DT.  When I saw the news though, I was thinking hmmm while Alucard meeting Dante is more likely, as two half breed hunters, Trevor meeting Dante would be amusing considering their equally potty mouths.

Offline Reinhart77

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #779 on: November 16, 2018, 05:39:54 PM »
I loved the dmc anime lol.  Anyways, I’m so glad these series have this connection now.  Makes me want to take dmc a little more seriously.  For me, dmc was always something to play while waiting for a Castlevania game to come out on a new system, but i never dug deep into it.

Too bad for Legend of Zelda fans.  Hope they get something soon.  Maybe it’ll be a future member of the “bootleg multiverse”, ha.

Tags: