Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The second most difficult Castlevania thread in history  (Read 16196 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: The second most difficult Castlevania thread in history
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 11:42:11 AM »
The Real question, what would vampire Bob Ross Paint with Brauner's power?

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2017, 11:49:30 AM »
Yeah, you're right. I'm going to backpedal on that statement. However, I'm still sceptical that the Throne Room is needed to revive Dracula. Are we sure that's the only thing that makes sense? For example, what if Dracula's remains are inside the Throne Room? That could also be reason why Dracula couldn't be revived and it makes sense what we already know. "The Throne Room is neccessary in order to revive Dracula" seems like a completely arbitrary and unneccessary rule to me. Also, then Death's "Now I can revive Lord Dracula"'s line would make sense since he would have access to Dracula's body.     

Well, at least we know definitely know that Dracula just got revived upon Brauner's death, as I still maintain that the only reason Jonathan and Charlotte were able to defeat him was because Dracula had no time to restore his full power (hence why Death helped him). But your translation does make some things much clearer, such as Brauner using the power of the castle for himself, syphoning it off to fuel his own power, rather than just diverting it.
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 03:09:28 AM »
OK, let's assume the remains are inside the Throne Room for a minute, and that's what Death needed: Why would Death say he needed the Throne Room instead of saying he needed Dracula's body/remains/soul contained within the Throne Room? Why is he talking about the ROOM and leaving the most crucial part (in this hypothetical case, Dracula's remains) out of the picture?

Well, resurrection someone else requires having access to said person's remains, doesn't it? That seems like such a self-apperent thing to me that it really isn't an assumption. The games themselves support this as well. The story always make a point of showing us whoever wishes to revive Dracula is in possession of his corpse. The only exception being CoD, but there's no indication in PoR that Dracula is using a host body.

We also know Dracula isn't revived until after the Brauner fight. There's an conversation between Jonathan and Charlotte that chronologically occurs BEFORE this where they across the sealed Throne Room, and Charlotte says something like: "So this is what Brauner meant with separating Dracula from the Castle". Which means Dracula must have physically existed inside the Throne Room at that point, albeit dead.

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 05:49:43 AM »
The games themselves support this as well. The story always make a point of showing us whoever wishes to revive Dracula is in possession of his corpse.

Exactly.

Which is why I'm defending Dracula's body is NOT on the Throne Room, but elsewhere. Probably with Death. I'll elaborate on this logic:

Well, resurrection someone else requires having access to said person's remains, doesn't it? That seems like such a self-apperent thing to me that it really isn't an assumption.

See, this might be very obvious... Until we learn the room itself is special. We're not working from lack of knowledge about the Throne Room anymore. One game specifically mentions the Throne Room to be special by itself, one novel explains this place is unique on the castle, and one game explains that if the castle is not made complete, Dracula's resurrection cannot be attained.

Death said "the Throne Room is needed", and the Throne Room has, by this point, an history of being special. So we are left no other conclusion to draw -- the Throne Room is needed. Saying the remains were there IS a leap of logic, because they are more important. By logic alone, THEY should be mentioned, not the room. Like, for instance: "The body of my lord was sealed on the Throne Room. Alas, he can now be revived" << Why didn't they write it like this, then?

Let's put it another way:

Imagine I come to you and say: "Now that I have this fryng pan, I can eat omelettes!". There is an element missing that is crucial to the "Omelette" equation: Eggs. When I tell you that now the omelette can be attained since I have the pan, what is the conclusion you draw? That the eggs are somehow on the frying pan, or that they are with me?

When Death says "the Throne Room was necessary to revive Dracula. Alas, now he can be revived" making zero mention of Dracula's remains, I do get the impression he already has the body of Dracula. THIS is the given, not "the remains are on the room".

And there is another point I think should be made. You said it yourself: Whoever wishes to revive Dracula is in possession of his corpse.

How many times did Dracula's body spawn on the Throne Room? Or even inside his castle*? There is a reason why it doesn't spawn inside the castle: So his worshippers can locate it and hold a sacrifice over it. It's been like this for ages. Why, then, when the pattern changes so drastically, we're both not shown his body nor told it is contained in the Throne Room?

This is what I mean. The pattern has established that whoever wants to revive Dracula, has his corpse. So, when Death doesn't mention the need for his body but instead a necessity for the Throne Room, what conclusion, based on the recurring pattern and the evidence that the room itself is special, is the most likely to be the implied/given one?

* = And, you might feel compelled to mention SotN and how Dracula's remains are inside the castle, but:
-What is the Belmont's job after Dracula is destroyed? They were most likely reunited by Richter (under Shaft's control), and they gave rise to Dracula's Castle, getting scattered inside it.
-HoD supports the above with a plot that is almost 100% identical: Maxim, under a mysterious force, located the remains OUTSIDE of the castle previous to the main game, reunited them, and they gave rise to the castle, getting scattered inside it.

So, TL;DR: It's much more likely Dracula's corpse is with the one aiming to revive him, Death. Dracula's corpse/remains are only inside the castle when someone previously gathers them and summons the castle with them (HoD) -- something Brauner did not do, as specified by the intro of Portrait.

There's an conversation between Jonathan and Charlotte that chronologically occurs BEFORE this where they across the sealed Throne Room, and Charlotte says something like: "So this is what Brauner meant with separating Dracula from the Castle". Which means Dracula must have physically existed inside the Throne Room at that point, albeit dead.

Charlotte has no way of knowing where Dracula's body is, and she was never told where it was. But she can STILL make his statement.

Charlotte learned that Dracula was separated from his magical power from Brauner. She knows the castle is the embodiment of his magic, and WE know Dracula doesn't need to be physically at his castle to be connected to it (revival cycle -- Dracula literally revives miles away from his castle as soon as it shows up and vice-versa). She could very well speak of Dracula's connection with his castle and the obvious barrier she can see, without actually knowing where his corpse is. She sees an ominous barrier + she earlier learned from Brauner that he separated Dracula from his magic = Dracula is separated from his magic through this barrier.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 06:26:32 AM by theplottwist »
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 07:09:15 AM »

Which is why I'm defending Dracula's body is NOT on the Throne Room, but elsewhere. Probably with Death. I'll elaborate on this logic:

See, this might be very obvious... Until we learn the room itself is special. We're not working from lack of knowledge about the Throne Room anymore. One game specifically mentions the Throne Room to be special by itself, one novel explains this place is unique on the castle, and one game explains that if the castle is not made complete, Dracula's resurrection cannot be attained.

Death said "the Throne Room is needed", and the Throne Room has, by this point, an history of being special. So we are left no other conclusion to draw -- the Throne Room is needed. Saying the remains were there IS a leap of logic, because they are more important. By logic alone, THEY should be mentioned, not the room. Like, for instance: "The body of my lord was sealed on the Throne Room. Alas, he can now be revived" << Why didn't they write it like this, then?

Let's put it another way:

Imagine I come to you and say: "Now that I have this fryng pan, I can eat omelettes!". There is an element missing that is crucial to the "Omelette" equation: Eggs. When I tell you that now the omelette can be attained since I have the pan, what is the conclusion you draw? That the eggs are somehow on the frying pan, or that they are with me?

When Death says "the Throne Room was necessary to revive Dracula. Alas, now he can be revived" making zero mention of Dracula's remains, I do get the impression he already has the body of Dracula. THIS is the given, not "the remains are on the room".

I agree with the logic you're using here. However, I probably should have mentioned this in my previous post, but I contest that Death is saying that "the Throne Room is needed in the Japanese version". I'll try to give a grammatical analysis. I'll also post link to websites explaining certain grammar so that you know I'm not making this up.

アトリエの絵によって、ドラキュラ様が蘇るべき玉座の間を切り離すとは…。

アトリエの絵 = atelier painting
によって = by means of 
ドラキュラ様 = Dracula-sama
蘇る = to revive (someone)
べき =  should/supposed to used to describe something that is supposed to be done. "You're supposed to do your homework" "You're not supposed to go in there", etc.   
玉座の間 = Throne Room
を切り離す = to cut something off/to seperate 
とは = regarding/concerning

Then you would end up with: "Cutting off the Throne Room where Dracula is supposed to revive by means of the atelier painting..." 

But this is strange for the following reason:

「べき」 is a verb suffix used to describe something that is supposed to be done. This suffix is commonly defined as "should", however, one must realize that it cannot be used to make suggestions like the sentence, "You should go to the doctor." If you use 「べき」, it sounds more like, "You are supposed to go to the doctor." 「べき」 has a much stronger tone and makes you sound like a know-it-all telling people what to do. For making suggestions, it is customary to use the comparison 「方がいい」 grammar instead. For this reason, this grammar is almost never used to directly tell someone what to do. It is usually used in reference to oneself where you can be as bossy as you want or in a neutral context where circumstances dictate what is proper and what is not.

Dracula is Death's master so it would be very strange if Death would use that phrase when refering to Dracula. Possibily there's another way to interpret this sentence.  It's possible Death is refering to himself and the "I" part is simply omitted (this happens a lot). So then it would be:

"Cutting off the Throne Room where I'm supposed to revive Dracula, by means of the atelier painting..." 

I'm not sure, though. I was thinking of asking about it on a forum where you can ask about Japanese grammar. 

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2017, 11:56:17 AM »
I think you two are missing a point that I feel the need to adress, and that is that you both are kinda right.
You don't need the throne room to revive Dracula like Nagumo said, in some cases. But you need the throne room sometimes like Plot said.

Think for a moment in a greater scale involving all canon games. Some times there is no castle before Dracula is revived, so whyhe still can be revived? Because of the remains obviously.

So if you have Dracula remains and there isn't a castle yet (since we can see in HoD that an incomplete castle can be a problem, but we can also say its only Death's not having access to Drac remains) you don't need the throne, because you will revive Dracula and Dracula will revive the castle.

Now if you revive the castle instead of Dracula, you will need the throne room.

"Oh, but what about HoD and SotN? In SotN he was being revived on the core". Yeah, but lets not forget there was also 2 castles like in HoD, this should disturb the balance and so Dracula's remains are needed and like I said before, you don't need a throne room if you have Dracula's remains (Rondo of Blood, Bloodlines and Order of Ecclesia clearly shows that).

You can't have a throne room if there is no castle to begin with. Now when there is a castle already, surely you will need one, since there is not like another one will spawn nearby and still be counted as a complete castle.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 02:06:44 PM »
Forget what I said earlier regarding Death's line, I figured it out. Death is using a construction from classical Japanse. This form is listed in the dictionary as "beshi" but when you modify it in order to put it in front of noun it becomes"beki". It indicates certainty. So then the line in question is: "Cutting off the Throne Room in which Lord Dracula shall soon be revived, by means of the atelier painting...". So as I thought, there's no rule that requires the Throne Room in order to revive Dracula.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:11:34 PM by Nagumo »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2017, 10:16:10 PM »
Then why Death wanted the throne room? I have another theory but its more difficult to explain. Maybe be separating the throne room from the material world, time stopped ticking there/it ceased to exist at the same time Dracula was being summoned there. So while he wasn't been resurrected yet, it was in the middle of his ressurection without his body being there yet.

Sure it have more flaws than throne room is needed, but since you dislike the throne room logic I wanted to share some food for thought.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2017, 12:55:00 AM »
Then why Death wanted the throne room?
He didn't. I debunked that "The Throne Room is needed to revive Dracula" line. Death is simply stating that Dracula will soon be reviving in the Throne Room in the Japanse version. This is accurate because that's where you'll find him. You're not supposed to read into it any more than that.

Also, another reason I have trouble with the Throne Room theory is because it's inconsistent. In OoE, Dracula's body couldn't be revived because Dracula's body was sealed away in Ecclesia. Barlowe's focus is only on breaking the seal. The story makes absolutely no mention of anything else from preventing Dracula's return. On top of that, Dracula's castle doesn't even show up until after Dracula was revived, meaning the lack of presence of the Throne Room couldn't have been an obstacle for Dracula's resurrection.

I have another theory but its more difficult to explain. Maybe be separating the throne room from the material world, time stopped ticking there/it ceased to exist at the same time Dracula was being summoned there. So while he wasn't been resurrected yet, it was in the middle of his ressurection without his body being there yet.

Sure it have more flaws than throne room is needed, but since you dislike the throne room logic I wanted to share some food for thought.

This could have been a possible explanation, but as is the same with the Throne Room, theory, it's a highly specific explanation that is never hinted at in the game itself. That's why I think the story is more self-evident than we're thinking. Dracula not being able to revive because Death can't reach his body since it's locked away requires the least amount of assumptions and doesn't create inconsistencies with other games.

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 04:29:14 AM »
He didn't. I debunked that "The Throne Room is needed to revive Dracula" line. Death is simply stating that Dracula will soon be reviving in the Throne Room in the Japanse version. This is accurate because that's where you'll find him. You're not supposed to read into it any more than that.

(click to show/hide)

Also, another reason I have trouble with the Throne Room theory is because it's inconsistent. In OoE, Dracula's body couldn't be revived because Dracula's body was sealed away in Ecclesia. Barlowe's focus is only on breaking the seal. The story makes absolutely no mention of anything else from preventing Dracula's return.

(click to show/hide)

On top of that, Dracula's castle doesn't even show up until after Dracula was revived, meaning the lack of presence of the Throne Room couldn't have been an obstacle for Dracula's resurrection.

(click to show/hide)

Dracula not being able to revive because Death can't reach his body since it's locked away requires the least amount of assumptions and doesn't create inconsistencies with other games.

(click to show/hide)

EDIT: Spoiler tags because, again, walls of text.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 09:44:31 AM by theplottwist »

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 07:20:15 AM »
I'm sure that I'm not as well informed as some of you. However, I do believe in the scenario of POR, it's highly likely the remains were in the throne room:

https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FxiS_lnbcuTE%2Fhqdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsurvivorsucks.yuku.com%2Freply%2F10298501&docid=wivVaYFAicseyM&tbnid=dlxAf0wo_seFzM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwi_2cmn6fTUAhWDy7wKHbYFB-UQMwg2KAcwBw..i&w=480&h=360&hl=en-au&client=safari&bih=460&biw=320&q=castlevania%20portrait%20of%20ruin%20dracula%20form%201&ved=0ahUKEwi_2cmn6fTUAhWDy7wKHbYFB-UQMwg2KAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8

It's evident in other games that Dracula doesn't need to be in the throne room to be revived, this can be done remotely. However, in this image the coffin lids been removed with blood spilling out. (Perhaps VHD Bloodlust Carmilla-inspired) There's a level of graphical effect which serves its purpose, but the image is fairly straight forward. It's entirely possible Death collected Dracula's remains, and brought them to the throne room (because otherwise they may be scattered and we're never explicitly told anyone else did this?) to revive Dracula.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2017, 10:04:51 AM »
It's evident in other games that Dracula doesn't need to be in the throne room to be revived, this can be done remotely.

Quite true. Dracula in the older titles has been revived many times outside of Castlevania; Cemetery, abandoned abbeys, crypts, etc. In SotN he was revived in a chamber in the centre of the castle, so all-in-all the throne room is not the only definite place for a revival.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2017, 10:16:16 AM »
It's entirely possible Death collected Dracula's remains, and brought them to the throne room (because otherwise they may be scattered and we're never explicitly told anyone else did this?) to revive Dracula.

I'll, then, pose the point I posed to Nagumo:

Why did Death collect the remains, brought them to the Throne Room, left them alone, and proceeded to get sealed outside of the room when Brauner separated it from the castle, instead of immediately reviving Dracula (because we know he doesn't get revived until after Brauner is gone)?

The more this point is made ("the remains are inside the room"), the less sense it makes, and the more its assumptions become obvious.

Bear in mind I'm NOT arguing that it wasn't Death or that he didn't do it. I'm arguing "at what point did he do it".

-Nagumo is saying the remains were inside the room the entire time (contradicting previously cemented lore, on my perspective). If Nagumo says Death brought them in the room before it was sealed, then it doesn't explain why he left the remains alone, but DOES confirm the room is necessary -- otherwise why would Death bring them into that room in the first place? Can't he just revive Dracula anywhere?

-I am saying there was nothing on the room until after Brauner was destroyed, at which point Death followed the course of events that are expected from him: Use the remains to revive Dracula immediately. Also, I'm NOT saying Dracula was revived on the Throne Room -- only that the room is important for his revival cycle. Where Dracula is revived is utterly irrelevant. You could try to revive Dracula on China, if the castle's integrity is compromised, the revival fails. Death could have revived him there because it was the nearest place outside Brauner's studio, for instance.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:06:42 AM by theplottwist »

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2017, 12:21:21 PM »
Couldn't Brauner just have placed Dracula's body inside the Throne Room? No idea how exactly he got the remains, but does it matter? For example, it's never explained how Shaft or Elizabeth Bartley got hold of his remains either.

The point I'm trying to make with my OoE example is that the Castle clearly doesn't appear until after Dracula is revived by Barlowe. Meaning it never could have been a requirement for Dracula's resurrection. (EDIT: Never mind, you addressed this in your previous post. I really don't agree with the theory you're putting forward, though. I suppose it's because you're only using secondary evidence to proof something very specific instead of primary evidence. If what you're saying is really true then why isn't that spelled clearly out in the games somewhere? Surely IGA or whoever is responsible for the story must have realized people who may not have played all of the games are not aware of all the story details.       

And I still think you're reading way too much into that specific line from Death. Too bad Koutei isn't here too settle that dispute.       
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 12:38:36 PM by Nagumo »

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2017, 12:37:26 PM »
Doesn't OoE have a rather unique position for Dracula, though?

I mean, we've seen him in past titles wherein he's possessing somebody directly and using their body, and we've seen his mere essence incite one to madness and violence.

But in OoE, we see his essence inciting one not only to madness and violence (Albus), but actually *speak* as himself.

Either Albus's extended contact with Dominus made him think he was Dracula, or Dracula's being was actively occupying him.

Considering Dracula himself stays locked in a statue most of the game, yet still manages to consciously exert his will (as seen when he "communicates" with Barlowe and has him sacrifice himself to break the seal), I should think Dracula's mind actively occupying Albus seems more plausible.

I bring this unique circumstance up because of what it suggests for the revival cycle.

Dracula in OoE isn't actually "dead" as he has been in so many past titles. He wasn't physically slain and his soul sent back to his summer home in hell. They put him in a magic rock. I don't recall if it specifies whether or not his body was destroyed prior to this, but I would presume it was due to him not just appearing in physical form right when Barlowe blows the statue up.

EDIT: (Obviously Barlowe was his revival sacrifice, this is just inference to justify the likelihood that his untethered soul was sealed in the statue and that his body was destroyed.)

So if Dracula wasn't "killed" and then revived in his usual fashion, why would any of the established rules about the castle, the throne room, his connection to said castle, or anything of the sort hold water in OoE?

By sealing his soul and consciousness in a corporeal prison on Earth, the standard rules for how he comes back become changed, if they don't go out the window altogether.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 01:05:03 PM by Dracula9 »

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Tags:

anything